• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah quits National Solidarity Party

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nicole-seah-quits-national-solidarity-party-052810094.html

717a2830-a991-11e3-90b2-a914b723a169_nicoleseah.jpeg

Opposition politician Nicole Seah has resigned from the National Solidarity Party, its secretary-general Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss has confirmed.

Speaking to Yahoo Singapore over the phone on Friday, Chong-Aruldoss said Seah tendered her resignation on Monday, 25 August. The party is sorry to see her go but respects her decision to leave, she added.

“We thank her for all the contributions she has made during her time with us, and we are very appreciative of all her efforts… but we respect her decision, which I’m sure she has considered and not made lightly,” she said.

Chong-Aruldoss acknowledged that the 28-year-old has become “quieter than before” in terms of her involvement with party activities and correspondence in the months since she moved to Bangkok to work.

“We wanted to give her some space to get her own things organised and haven’t been running after her to tell her to do things,” she said.

She also stressed that no incident, altercation or animosity had taken place between Seah and the party’s leaders.

“She’s been with us for quite a few years, and I do have fond memories… it’s sad that I have to see anyone go, but that’s her decision and we respect it. I take comfort that she took some time to think about it,” she added.

Seah moved to Thailand in March to work at IPG Mediabrands’s Bangkok office and has been based there ever since.

Yahoo Singapore has contacted Seah for comment on her departure from the party, which she has been a key face of since Singapore’s watershed general election in 2011. A new face on the scene, she grew to prominence with her strong speeches and grassroots work, and also became very popular online.
Her last-held position in the party was second assistant secretary-general. She previously was a member of the Reform Party, which she subsequently left alongside other current NSP members like Hazel Poa and Tony Tan in 2011.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Imagine the disaster it would have been had she been elected. Thank goodness we have far more dedicated and hardworking individuals like Tin Pei Ling

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she should have discussed with me first, i promise it will be just between her and me...:o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the disaster it would have been had she been elected. Thank goodness we have far more dedicated and hardworking individuals like Tin Pei Ling

you hit the nail ... doesn't matter which part of the nail ... I think I will add to your points

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After going to Bangkok she realize how hard it is to run the country and even came out to say its not easy to do what the SG government have been doing for the pple

And more recently she slam those Retard Roy supporters on the CPF issue

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
After going to Bangkok she realize how hard it is to run the country and even came out to say its not easy to do what the SG government have been doing for the pple

And more recently she slam those Retard Roy supporters on the CPF issue

Yeah! She scolded us for our "mismanaged expectations" with regard to our hope to get our CPF money back. Glad she is no more.