• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah quits National Solidarity Party

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she quit because of SBF forum. Looking at the amount of thrash spewed by gullible retards in the forum (eg. those who pretend to support opposition) she probably gave up. Why would anyone sacrifice their social life to serve a bunch of morons like this/

This forum is the least of all suspects. NSP has the most powerful veterans in any party and they will not tolerate an inactive deputy secretary-general who did not account for her inactivity and moreover was going on her own and spewing her own words that were going against the party grain. Examples were her disdain for anti-PAP elements like Roy Ngerng and NSP often panders to the anti-PAP. I suspect she was about to be removed either as deputy sec-gen or from the CEC totally before she made the move to resign. This comment surfaced on TRE. There is an element of truth contained in it.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/08/30/dear-nicole-do-not-leave-politics/#comment-1342060

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she quit because of SBF forum. Looking at the amount of thrash spewed by gullible retards in the forum (eg. those who pretend to support opposition) she probably gave up. Why would anyone sacrifice their social life to serve a bunch of morons like this/

u giving too much credits to the bunch of loonies that populate this tiny forum.:biggrin: