• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for this motherfucker.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But not I looking...

10383907_10202635596400174_1161361957522246572_n.jpg

I wrote this because the one guy hurt me in so many ways . You broke my HEART in two and took me like a bet . With all you put me through , I have so many regrets . To lose you was worth it . I gave you all I had to tried to make it last for the sake of OUR CHILD . But once again , you abundant us . I am sick of the lies you tell me and IT HURTS me when all these people say you are using me . For this past year you have lied to me . All the pain you put through one girl who has been with you through THICK & THIN. Parted with her $60000( as a loan to you) to pay your tuition fees, grandmother hospital bills and your sorrow stories and your lawyer fees ). At last , I got to know you were never even taking Degree in business (from Kaplan) and all your sorrow stories are all LIES. You should never be call HUMAN OR A FATHER . Without warning you stabbed me with a dagger called BETRAYAL. YOU ARE A LIAR . Therefore , I want others not to go through hell when they are with you. Never ever trust mr Denny tan xian wen with your MONEY AND HEART . He displayed no signs of emotion and then vanished into the rain and hail. I am Thea, sincerely looking for : MR DENNY TAN XIAN WEN
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS : blk 333 kreta Ayer road #05-30 Singapore (080333)
Used to study in: yuhua secondary school and Kaplan for diploma in marketing (part time from apr 2013 -July 2013 ) . He been doing the MIA action for 3 months .; running away with my money .I will appreciate if anybody knows where his whereabouts and I really really need the money for my child upbringing .

His handphone number: 8182 4744
His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/denny.dtxw?fref=ts
His twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dennydtxw
His instagram: Instagram
His email: [email protected]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But once again , you abundant us .

He prefers a girl who knows how to spell. :wink:

Also, it's your fault for getting knocked up. There are so many effective methods of female contraception: pills, patches, diaphragms, IUDs, cervical caps etc. You think he'll love you more if you have his child? :rolleyes:

Enjoy your single motherhood. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He prefers a girl who knows how to spell. :wink:

Also, it's your fault for getting knocked up. There are so many effective methods of female contraception: pills, patches, diaphragms, IUDs, cervical caps etc. You think he'll love you more if you have his child? :rolleyes:
Enjoy your single motherhood. :biggrin:

nowsaday and recently got another method...howjusay, like interrupting someone when the person is making a speech :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said before, if you bonk good,the girl satisfy, will give you up- up men ( filipino for apartment) , money, baby,anything . But if you bonk bad, you must give apartment and pay and pay.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i said before, if you bonk good,the girl satisfy, will give you up- up men ( filipino for apartment) , money, baby,anything . But if you bonk bad, you must give apartment and pay and pay.

just say "porgib me, lourd" and all will be well.
selamat!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes indeed. And she will overlook your mistakes, and defend you against everything and everyone. :biggrin: