• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Ho did not wear panties in China Wine video. Serious!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See girl never wear panties also get so excited....
Kns really deprive....yesterday while having dinner got one milf from opposite table flash me....but my eyesight no good can't see got wear panties or not.....but I did not take follow up anyway so no FR

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could have been a g-string.

See girl never wear panties also get so excited....
Kns really deprive....yesterday while having dinner got one milf from opposite table flash me....but my eyesight no good can't see got wear panties or not.....but I did not take follow up anyway so no FR

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It kept her cunt fresh thanks to the increased air circulation. Too many layers causes fungus and mould to proliferate.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please zoom out to the top of her hot pants. Do you see any? Or could there be panties so small? I think we need to seek out the help of jw5. Nobody knows more about women's lingerie or how to be sexy and sensual like the chao ah kuah (transvestite).

See the chinese girl left of Sun Ho and the one behind? According to CHC Confessions, they were dance instrutors from OSchool an affiliate of City Harvest run by Serena Wee's husband.

Every of the extras beside her need to be shorter than Sun Ho. Anyone taller needs to bent low.....LOL

sjchinawine150814e.jpg

I saw your dick on the right hand side gal's nose :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ever said bad about horse face, wait Boss Sam humtham you & zap you then you know! you don't know horse face is Boss Sam deep deep love CB.

I don't care if she wears panties or is stark naked. I am not interested in a horse or horse face mutant.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't ever said bad about horse face, wait Boss Sam humtham you & zap you then you know! you don't know horse face is Boss Sam deep deep love CB.
there's no deeper love than what a man would lay down his bicycle....for a horse.
except that sam doesn't like portobello mushrooms, toadstools and the resultant lubri-gons when fisting...but elbow grease is definitely kosher :biggrin:
It kept her cunt fresh thanks to the increased air circulation. Too many layers causes fungus and mould to proliferate.