• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bull Head Noodles Sauce

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these sauces for noodles from Bull Head sold in Singapore?

Bull Head Shallot Sauce
Bull Head Toona Bean Paste
Bull Head Satay Black Bean Paste

HTvUzWM.jpg
cmDCFyj.jpg
P2I0sZ7.jpg

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know if they sell this brand here or not but just be very careful with these Chinese products. I just dare not trust them anymore because of their poor track record on food cleanliness and safety. Their regulations are poor and the officials open to being bribed.

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. These are Taiwan made sauces, yes, there are cases of Taiwan using prohibited chemicals in the food.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know of "Bull Head-Horse Face Security Services"
Their security officers were out in force just a few days back ..even saw a few of them dragging unruly detractors in chains

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for info.

It is convenient and simple to make dry noodles (kon low) with this Bull Head sauce/paste.

Buy any type of dry noodles such as the one shown in the photo below. Just any type will do, if don't have, you can use instant noodles. Put the noodles in boiling water, when the noodles is cooked/soften, take the noodles out and put it on a plate/bowl. Mix a few tablespoon of Bull head sauce/paste with the noodles. The dry noodles (kon low) is ready to eat.

gZJwOud.jpg