• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canon and Nikon DSLR future discussion

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After 40 plus years of photography and owning so many lenses and cameras, I'm inclined to go buy a Leica Q and be done. My hands are now weak and shaky, eyes blurry so even my nicest Phaseone back sits idle.
The question is how should one sell off one's gear without losing a fortune. I have several lenses which I bought only to collect like the last 28mm F/1.4 Nikon, Hasselblad Sonnar 100 f/2.0 etc. Sigh, so much good stuff but no more good health to use them.

What Phase One back do you have? If the price is right I'll buy it off you.

Same goes with your Nikon lenses.