• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Born Again, What Would You Like To Be?

Acanthodes

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Was at RWS hours ago. Overheard one gambler asking his friend the above question. Answer given was to be a professional gambler. Asked myself the same question. I would like to be a professional soccer player in the EPL if born again. Yours? Architect, barber, cook, dentist, engineer, fisherman, gigolo, hunter etc.

If I was born again I'd like to me again.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was born again, I 'd like to be Lee Kuan Yew.

I will silence all these Opposition retards once and for all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If I was born again, I 'd like to be Lee Kuan Yew.

I will silence all these Opposition retards once and for all.

I wish LHL would do it now. Throw the whole fucking lot of opposition retards in prison.

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to be a tampon because I would be white and easy to get into a Sinkie girl's cunt.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never gave much thought to what I want to be, throughout my life, I did what was before me and and simply attempted to complete it. However I suppose if I had the opportunity to determine this, might wish to be an astronaut or a deep sea explorer working on discoverying new stuff, that would be cool. To go to places never before set foot upon by our species would be exciting.

Cheers!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL will do it soon cos Opposition fucktards have no place in Singapore. We need to cull them and teach everyone a lesson.

When LHL loses in 2016, he and his bunch will be relocated to Pulau Sudong. The RSAF will get to drop bombs on them every week.
You can't count the number of dead PAPpies every week.