• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Born Again, What Would You Like To Be?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at RWS hours ago. Overheard one gambler asking his friend the above question. Answer given was to be a professional gambler. Asked myself the same question. I would like to be a professional soccer player in the EPL if born again. Yours? Architect, barber, cook, dentist, engineer, fisherman, gigolo, hunter etc.

Abramovich

Alfrescian
Loyal
For billionaires tycoon like me i don't want to die. And who the fuck is Peter Lim? Never heard of him but he can play second fiddle to me. :cool:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at RWS hours ago. Overheard one gambler asking his friend the above question. Answer given was to be a professional gambler. Asked myself the same question. I would like to be a professional soccer player in the EPL if born again. Yours? Architect, barber, cook, dentist, engineer, fisherman, gigolo, hunter etc.

I would like to be a professional German footballer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to be an interior designer and view beautiful houses everyday.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would like to be a lawyer, or if considered and appointed as a judge.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is always a choice, and one of which is to leave the country of your birth.

thats not the problem,the problem is sharing the same genetic pool with loser sinkies.....something that is incredibly frustrating and distasteful....

though i admit leaving the country could be a solution.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats not the problem,the problem is sharing the same genetic pool with loser sinkies.....something that is incredibly frustrating and distasteful....

though i admit leaving the country could be a solution.

Same genetic pool is something which we have no control.

Leave and may be not associate with your former country men?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like to be a famous rockstar lead guitarist cum lead singer !