• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expect More Wayangs & Photo Ops From MIWs As It Gets Closer To Election

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Point no. 8 is the most obvious. Nowadays Somerset MRT station staircase and seats also can see litter, not to mention hawker centre. But look at that floor in the pic, it is so clean!

oi! please don't chimpo my spin job. it only goes to show that it pays to be an elite. no crowding and mess around you where ever you go. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi! please don't chimpo my spin job. it only goes to show that it pays to be an elite. no crowding and mess around you where ever you go. :biggrin:

The table is so sparkling clean, the surrounding area too & devoid of human or even animals...except those sitting there...in other words...a world of their own...so obvious..another 'punch & judy show"...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The table is so sparkling clean, the surrounding area too & devoid of human or even animals...except those sitting there...in other words...a world of their own...so obvious..another 'punch & judy show"...

that has always been my dream. :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10603538_565714960217059_1354341650236992653_n.jpg

The one who said must earn alot then those company bosses will listen to them very hungry hor. Eat until clean clean. Use tongue to lick clean clean siboh.....
Josephine scare fall down ah? Hold the chair so tight.
Tharman and the one beside so poor thing ah? Share 1 bowl of soup.....

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually Chwee Kueh comes in 5 or 10 per order. I guess they ordered 5, 1 missing. You all know who ate that missing Chwee Kueh? :p
Hint* One of those i mentioned above. :biggrin: