• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Will Be OK Without the PAP...

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard enough of what PAP has done, blah blah blah in the last god know how many years.

When younger, you tend to say, ok lah, can believe.

Now when older, when you go round the island, you just think that PAP has lied to all of us.

There seems to be more foreigners and more foreigners.
My CPF monies are withheld on pretext of protecting me.
Food prices have rise like nobody's business.
Jobs are lost to foreigners.
Chinatown now has more and more food stores that cater to Chinamen than Singaporeans.
When they introduced COE, they say they will abolish it when ERP is up. Now with so many ERPs, COE gets inflated because of Foreigners.
CPF pay crap interest rate
Living costs increased so much for laymen

and the list goes on!

What the Fxxk is happening to this country???
How can I trust PAP anymore???

I guess we all know what to do... Time for all of us to show our strength at the next Ballot Box.

Singapore will be OK without PAP. It is about time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without the pap, sg will revert to being a fishing village. worse, it will becum like this.....a garang guni haven.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 151

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know what will happen to Singapore without PAP.

However I am very sure that you guys will be the same fucking whoever party rules Singapore.:biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
OUR economy will perform even great height with out the PAPAYA!!

Why? simple these blood suckers are sucking million dollars salary

without them!! our country will be richer by the million each year!!

They are like parasite suck the peasants dry with nothing left, even CPF

now on pretext of protecting the peasants, ages increased from 55 to 65 years

wtf!!! Toomasick has suck our CPF dry!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en
[/SIZE][/B]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard enough of what PAP has done, blah blah blah in the last god know how many years.

When younger, you tend to say, ok lah, can believe.

Now when older, when you go round the island, you just think that PAP has lied to all of us.

There seems to be more foreigners and more foreigners.
My CPF monies are withheld on pretext of protecting me.
Food prices have rise like nobody's business.
Jobs are lost to foreigners.
Chinatown now has more and more food stores that cater to Chinamen than Singaporeans.
When they introduced COE, they say they will abolish it when ERP is up. Now with so many ERPs, COE gets inflated because of Foreigners.
CPF pay crap interest rate
Living costs increased so much for laymen

and the list goes on!

What the Fxxk is happening to this country???
How can I trust PAP anymore???

I guess we all know what to do... Time for all of us to show our strength at the next Ballot Box.

Singapore will be OK without PAP. It is about time.

Sinkapore will be better for sinkees without the PAP.

2-3 percent growth is easily attained as seen in the developed world and the ministers are not paid millions.

Please end the PAP bs in the next election.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say what you want but if the constituency is walkover because no contest, we still lan lan.
Worse to see these walkover winner fucks raising their hands in victory macam won a tough fight like that.
Chey!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we already had one india riot,sg is already becoming a garang guni haven under PAP.

it's even worse from garang guni haven to a slum populated by aging and dying sinkies with extremely low replacement rates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 156

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's even worse from garang guni haven to a slum populated by aging and dying sinkies with extremely low replacement rates.

rubbish,that is a indian slum,sinkie are predominantly chinese,chinese are the most illustrious and industrious and entrepreneurial(merchantile) race in the world.if anyones good at making money its us,singapore was already a thriving and prosperous city in the 1960 thanks to hardworking chinese immigrants.our homes are built with blood and tears not bullshyt like the land of shitskins.

sinkie chinese are known to work till they drop,if that man in the picture was a sinkie chinese,the entire lane will be filled with elderly people running mamashops,barbershops,TCM chinese medicine halls,kopitiams,goldpawn shops and other traditional chinese related businesses.

Last edited: