• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee bukkaked by DPP the way Alamaking was by Sam.

Kong then proceeded to indulge himself with giving an analogy to defend his decision to seek Foong and not Joseph for auditing advice. Kong said that if you knew your house was dirty and someone was coming to inspect, you would want to stay as far away as possible from him before the inspection and not the other way round.

What it means is..." I am a dirty cheating thief and bastard. I will try to hide the evidence before the cops comes in with a search warrant."

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

why is it that scroobal deleted all my thread but allowed the doberman thread to be here.

answer is simple. is because scroobal is damn bloody biased and bo liao.

All u SDP people are so bo liao and vindictive. Only know how to bully and ban!

my lil' bro kenna ban by u SDP people so many times

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka lil'leetahsar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger aka Fuck his Mother Puah Cheebye (Please google this puah yiao siu kiah )...which thread are you talking about?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Born Again, What Would You Like To Be?

I would like to answer for jw5 the resident transvestite since herm is too busy on a rampage screaming Mark Karchng!

I, jw5, would like to be reborn with a real cheebye , a tighter anus, breasts like Kurt Tay and the face and figure of Wendy Chan Mei Yoke the bastard.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sun Ho did not wear panties in China Wine video. Serious!

This one no bra. Can see nipple protruding against diaphanous blouse.

20140113_cityharvest_dw6.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think this is normal? There are lots more of this on youtube. Disgusting.

Another gay clip for the forum homos to enjoy. The classical track gymnopedie No 1 at the beginning is one of my favorites. It's remedy for the gag feeling in your stomach.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1jbu7EPrxIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: li'l brother leetahsar is troubled.....

if u ever see li'l brother leetahsar, it won't be difficult NOT to spot him. he's wearing red. all red! and look like a fat walking ANGPOW. LOL!! he said this would help me to "ward off" little evil people, vhor. what an idiot goon!!

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar aka lil'leetahsar aka God Meng Seng aka 3WhiteTiger aka Fuck his Mother Puah Cheebye (Please google this puah yiao siu kiah ) who am I today? Ng Ejay or David Pang?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee said he was no businessman yet he ....

It's his church and his money so he can do whatever he wants with it. Making bad investments is not a crime. If it was Ho Ching and company would have been behind bars a long time ago.

Sometimes I wish you would create an imaginary younger sister named Samantha. So when you are not singing praises of the PAP, you can always attribute it your li'l sister Samantha. You know Bob Sim Kheng Hwee the bastard son who called his mother a laucheebye has been doing it all along.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Expect More Wayangs & Photo Ops From MIWs As It Gets Closer To Election

thanks
but me thinks it may have origanted from one of thems facebook page

Fuck your mother cheebye lah you fucking con fuckface bastard! Cannot spell issit? Could your Chan had been a Chon you fucking ugly cheebye!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

i love yr avatar too:biggrin:

I am pretty sure you love Foo Mee Har as well. She is such an elegant lady. And I am telling the world she has nothing to do with your arse getting sued. You fucking ugly cunt! As a matter of fact she tried to convince your stepmother and your half siblings to leave the house to you.........................okay wake up!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

my my my
thank you
for google search

You are such a cunt...LOL....Okay! enough of you. TGIF.....time to get laid....hope the image of your fuck face don't float up like shit and spoil my fucking........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyoh,,, i m such a bad typst

Everything seems to be in order here..........:biggrin:....you fucking con artist of a fuckface!:rolleyes:

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am going to swarmed by a gang of gay monkeys soon...watch!:biggrin: