• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow! Italian PM is only 39 years old!! So talented!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
2q0qf82.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Italians wanted a young fresh face and he got lucky. However, he is a total novice in international politics. Only time will tell how he fare

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was even younger when he became PM!!

LHL was older than LKY when he became PM

That's why LKY asked Woody to come down let my son

be there!! times up!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Italy is basket case. No talent is required to make it worse.

The country is actually run by industrialists. The politicians are there to do their bidding.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italy is basket case. No talent is required to make it worse.

The country is actually run by industrialists. The politicians are there to do their bidding.

ur statement is self contradictary,i agree italy is a basket case and italians are good for nothing.

the second part however,the country is run by industrialists and politicians are there to do their bidding,isnt that reminiscent of Singapore?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ur statement is self contradictary,i agree italy is a basket case and italians are good for nothing.

the second part however,the country is run by industrialists and politicians are there to do their bidding,isnt that reminiscent of Singapore?

In Singapore the Industrial conglomerates belong to the government.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time for Li Hongyi to ascend to the throne next election to become the world's youngest PM. How can sg not be world no. 1 in most things?