• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GIC invests $130m in music streaming services provider KKBOX

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/bu...0m-music-streaming-services-provider-20140828

i really amazed at the stupidity of GIC investments... streaming music, they are targetting the youths, and young pple nowadays are very savvy, they can download music on their mp3 players, why'd they pay for some useless streaming shit..!

another investment going to the drain...i am very sure about this. if they can make money out of this, i will drive my car over the moon.:rolleyes:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
diffusion?

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/bu...0m-music-streaming-services-provider-20140828

i really amazed at the stupidity of GIC investments... streaming music, they are targetting the youths, and young pple nowadays are very savvy, they can download music on their mp3 players, why'd they pay for some useless streaming shit..!

another investment going to the drain...i am very sure about this. if they can make money out of this, i will drive my car over the moon.:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides, there are many illegal music streaming sites hosted in china, what makes the elites at GIC think that their kkbox will truimph over them? stupidity to the max for professionals coming from a GIC>*facepalm* :rolleyes:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Pay when you can have it for free?

Where did they get the people to make such investment decisions?

Nepotism? How can they just anyhow throw away taxpayers monies like dat?

Think of the average poor peasant!

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if they clamp down on illegal streaming sites, there are other so many media sharing sites, my conclusion is that the $130 million is confirmed down the drain.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a cool 130mil dollars flushed down the toilet. :biggrin:

Music streaming is so last decade... good luck monetizing it. :wink:

Have a floundering business? Sell it to Auntie Ho, she'll make it her 'strategic investment', a vital part of her portfolio. :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the sor hai probably heed the advice of her blue eye crony boys in GIC.:eek:

Have a floundering business? Sell it to Auntie Ho, she'll make it her 'strategic investment', a vital part of her portfolio. :rolleyes:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a floundering business? Sell it to Auntie Ho, she'll make it her 'strategic investment', a vital part of her portfolio.

As long as Auntie Ho's company makes investments with negative or positive returns, Auntie Ho will be remunerated handsomely. Her job is to ensure that funds are invested and not sitting idle somewhere in the bank's vaults.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the money all in common $50 notes....
Also not easy to flush down toilet....kudos to Whore Jinx did it with only snap of fingers.
Wonder how many % kickback this deal....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no woh,i think music streaming is very important like grooveshark,it expose me to many artists in many genres in the world......disco,pop,reggae,jazz,blues,classic rock,bossa nova,classical,70s,80s,90s,television and video game music.......the only problem is its absolutely free so i dunno how they make money.....probably from selling songs and advertising.....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

If technology is their path, just folloe behind Goggle. Whatever Goggle buy, just buy some too. Like that they can even save on all the "experts"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
0.jpg
ho-ching-1.jpg

another 1 more chance to burn more cash