• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese owner of Sydney coffee shop speaks the truth but gets accused of racism

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've posted this yesterday and I'll post it again: the great country of Australia has been ruined by mass immigration!

Ah tiongs have been buying up small/medium businesses and running ithem like Chinkie sweatshops

Queer...but true...

u may accuse me of being racist....but I think getting a ah Tiong ( PRC) flipping a roti prata would not taste as nice as a ah neh .

Strange but true...rite..???

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10606482_612313668883698_8105756352157297275_n.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every non chinese and natives in singspore have to endure decades of discrimination. And i think its the same across the causeway. Mandarin speakers only when it comes to jobs or poperties for rent.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every non chinese and natives in singspore have to endure decades of discrimination. And i think its the same across the causeway. Mandarin speakers only when it comes to jobs or poperties for rent.

Blame the PAP and fascist old fart. All started with the 'Speak Mandarin' campaign. Then HDB racial quotas, race-based self-help groups, and GRCs. And finally opening the floodgates indiscriminately to immigrants of dubious quality.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure if a black man tell a chink to fuck off for applying for a job at a rap records store, that will be fine.

Totally agree. This incident makes me believe most Sinkies are stupid. This is the most obvious example of rascist Ozzies bullying a Chinese immigrant, one who brings money into the country. Yet most people chose to believe the Chinese guy is being rascist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would be equally racist, and stupidly inaccurate.

Oh sure but want to bet how many ppl would actually agree with you?

Here's the worst fucking thing that i have been posting about for the longest time. How chinese people are always regarded as racists and never victims of racism and how racism towards chinese is just downplayed. Racist ang mohs that are 10000x more racist can accuse chinese ppl of racism. What BS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When LKY speaks the truth he gets accused of being an irrelevant old fart out of touch with reality.

“Over time, Singaporeans have become “less hard-driving and hard-striving.” This is why it is a good thing, that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants (from mainland China)…..If native Singaporeans are falling behind because “the spurs are not stuck into the hide,” that is their problem.”

[h=2]Lee Kuan Yew, in an interview with National Geographic magazine, December 2009[/h]

People are just fed up of struggling forever. PAP offers no solutions and introduce more problems. LKY will not rest in peace. Even his tombstone will need Gurkha guards as it will be vandalized everyday. His body will be dug up to be desecrated.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure if a black man tell a chink to fuck off for applying for a job at a rap records store, that will be fine.

agree absolutely, but he'll be depriving himself of a potential cheap candidate who can work only on a part-time basis as he just got married....will.i.am hung....and it's the nig's loss! :cool:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What people fail to understand is aust is a country that supports losers and penalises winners. That ah tiong got into trouble because he failed to understand the hypocrisy of the whites (i won't say white men land as they stole the land from the aboriginals).

Ang moh tua kee? All i know is ang moh tua pao.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When LKY speaks the truth he gets accused of being an irrelevant old fart out of touch with reality.

“Over time, Singaporeans have become “less hard-driving and hard-striving.” This is why it is a good thing, that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants (from mainland China)…..If native Singaporeans are falling behind because “the spurs are not stuck into the hide,” that is their problem.”

[h=2]Lee Kuan Yew, in an interview with National Geographic magazine, December 2009[/h]

why havent we kicked this bastard to the curb?