• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It will soon be more difficult to hit the jackpot in the Toto draw.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
when luck comes, you strike even on ordinary 6 number bet.
when luck dun come, buy system 12 also u will miss all 12 numbers.
probability has not part to play when it becomes such great 1 in over 8 million chance of hitting.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn ever get any lucky draw prize during company D&D..i think i can only work hard during my this life.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i knew..我认命了

The smartest in this world does not mean he is the happiest.
The happiest in this world does not mean he is the richest.
The richest in this world does not mean he lives the longest.
And you may live to a ripe old age...but you have a life full of regrets.

So...treasure all those loved ones around you.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another promoting loser sg pools thread after GOD IS MY DOG......

Also both nicks are uppercase alphabet characters. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just try, you never know when is your lucky day...if you never try, you will never smell...:o

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way my new moderated clone replied in this thread so wait patiently for the posting to be release from the moderation queue.

However, u may not like the comment.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
just try, you never know when is your lucky day...if you never try, you will never smell...:o

Of course try...10 bucks per draw x 8 draws a month...can liao. No point overbuying cos probability is too huge.

Singapore Pools is smart...I went to the shop and wanna buy for 1 whole year ToTo...they say cannot.

wtf... everytime got to go to q... and tempt you to buy more...:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago, i went to god of fortune temple in sembawang, when you pay for the joss sticks and incense paper, it comes with a red packet with 4D number. the number came out in starter on a sunday, i never buy. i decided to buy the same number for the following wednesday, and it came out again starter. sometimes, what is yours will be yours, you have to believe, after that time, i really believed that there are things in this world which is unexplainable.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
many years ago, i went to god of fortune temple in sembawang, when you pay for the joss sticks and incense paper, it comes with a red packet with 4D number. the number came out in starter on a sunday, i never buy. i decided to buy the same number for the following wednesday, and it came out again starter. sometimes, what is yours will be yours, you have to believe, after that time, i really believed that there are things in this world which is unexplainable.

Just like woman :biggrin:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
when luck comes, you strike even on ordinary 6 number bet.
when luck dun come, buy system 12 also u will miss all 12 numbers.
probability has not part to play when it becomes such great 1 in over 8 million chance of hitting.

There they go again...sucking money from the public with a 100% increase cost per bets....

When will they ever stop...????

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Toto Format

In October this year, Singapore Pools will introduce a new format.
Here's the good news first:

1. Prize Money is $ 1 million minimum ( $660 K now i.e 1.5 times more)

2. You can win with 3 numbers ($ 10 payout)

On the flip side:

1. The cost of each bet is doubled to $ 1.00

2. The draw numbers are 1-49 (1-45 now)

Here's my calculation of how much harder it is to win in the new compared to the old (I am excluding the additional number)

6 numbers......................1.72 times
5 numbers......................1.56 times
4 numbers..................... 1.42 times

I thought the Tote Board was minting money. Guess times are hard even for them.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Toto Format

even if they increase the draw numbers to 100, sinkies will still want to try their luck, no one knows if you never try...:o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Toto Format

anyone remember, better still, have the old toto slip with carbon paper that you had to cross 5 numbers and ring 3 numbers when you bought it at roadside kiosk