• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It will soon be more difficult to hit the jackpot in the Toto draw.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Toto Format

Increasing min bet instantly ups revenue.
Bigger jackpot prize money to attract more punters.
Make it harder to strike jackpot to justify jackpot prize increase.
Practically status quo but up profitability.
Huat to pools.

Winner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Toto to dangle fatter top prize, slimmer odds, ie 1:14 m chance.
Every government agencies must show $ face to collect more money to let govt tax more, all because of increasing tax and don't know how to tax. Therefore, now it has to change the structure to $ One Million Group 1 Prize, punter pays $1.00 per table instead of 50 cents. SP will be wiping bigger profit. All this kick-in on Oct 2014.
Shit, I haven't win my 1:8,145,000 wining, now want me to participate the 1: 14,000,000 chance of winning. Hard Luck.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone remember, better still, have the old toto slip with carbon paper that you had to cross 5 numbers and ring 3 numbers when you bought it at roadside kiosk

Yup, & you do not have to be over 18 to buy, I use to buy mine from the 'toto bush' ( as we used to call it, right outside the Post Office, where I buy stamps & TOTO...but I never struck much...the most $10 back then....& underage! ha ha ha :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

increase population of course must change toto system lah,u dont want 2 sinkies,1 prc and 1 ah neh to be winning the top prize at the same time do you?

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder how will it be for private Toto? Any bookie here?

I am no bookie. I have bet with private once.

You pick 2 nos. and if these 2 nos. appear in the 6 nos. draw (additional no. no pakay), you win. Payout is 1:50. Min. bet is $5.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

no joke, i have a feeling i may tio toto very soon...

my luck turn good since yesterday night, i tio lucky draw in company function.

so far i never tio any lucky draw , free gift, 4d etc...

first time in my life for the lucky draw. i think more will come:smile: