• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is your breakfast today??

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is SNTCK your imaginary lover? How she look? Look like which celebrity?

we are gay buddy, i look a bit like leslie cheung. no joke.

[video=youtube;ELxdTPjXOwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELxdTPjXOwM[/video]

do you think i beautiful and sexy?

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
For lunch, I had a pot of soupy mutton stew with crudely hacked turnips and a large chunk of dark brown bread. No ale. Just ginger tea to wash it down.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had no time for dinner today. For supper, had some leftover vegetable broth from yesterday served with a small bed of wild rice, washed down with some sweetmeat saved from a wedding reception earlier that day.

As usual, reached for my usual tankard of chilled foamy ale and now I am typing in the forum as I drink.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
I skipped breakfast today.

For lunch, had seafood casserole with heaps of cabbage, carrots and potatoes. And since it is a lazy saturday afternoon, washed it down with my usual tankard of foamy ale.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dinner at a local tavern with my friends last night was awful. The food was badly overcooked and the meat dry, tough and in some cases burnt. We grudgingly headed home and reached for the ale pots whilst we tuned into the soccer channels.

Skipped breakfast today again. Lunch was bread and cheese.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally after a few days of bad food, had a good meal tonight. Shepherds pie, beef goulash and Yorkshire pudding! My wife and I dug in like we had not eaten in weeks.

After dinner, was treated to the richest egg nog I ever had, courtesy of my good neighbour..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally after a few days of bad food, had a good meal tonight. Shepherds pie, beef goulash and Yorkshire pudding! My wife and I dug in like we had not eaten in weeks.

After dinner, was treated to the richest egg nog I ever had, courtesy of my good neighbour..

Love shepherds pie, where did you have it?