• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best and Worst Countries for Hotel Hospitality

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
china budget hotels r not bad. always get calls from lonely ladies wanting to share my bed n suck my c0ck.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember 2 incidents at the Taj Palace Mumbai mo than a decade ago. Both on the same visit. The first when I forgot to bring along toothpaste and called for one. The staff brought it over and charged me for it and told me he paid cash for it at the shop. it was a small tube. Later I found out that it was supposed to be free.

Second was comical when video on demand became popular. Turn on TV and menu said a particular channel number was video online. Pressed the number and on screen message gave instructions to call housekeeping and request for video player and CD. Had a good laugh.

Food and other service staff were excellent.

I have just watched an interesting BBC documentary on the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai. The guest service levels and attitude of staff in this hotel would put even those at the Raffles or Ritz Carlton to shame.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I chose to use countries rather than Hotel chains as the desire to hospitable and accommodating appeared to me as a cultural attribute. If you go to Thailand, not matter where you stay - hostel to 5 star, the general approach to guest has high base level and sincerity. In India it unpredictable. Certain notable landmark hotels have a history and a tradition and they cut across cultures but these are few and far between. Very built and nurtured by Swiss and German management legacy.

A good example is the Taj. Have stayed in 3 different Taj hotel including the one in Mumbai. The differences are vast.

One hotel chain that I found impressive in term of infrastructure and high standards is the Shangrila. their gardens, decor, restaurants and quality of service is high but the staff do have their up and downs.

At the Taj, staff gave their lives helping guests during the terrorist attacks. That's well beyond good service. You won't find that in Singapore for sure. Not from Singaporeans I don't think.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points, Manipulative Yet Needy Humbug Scroobal:

1. Whahaha, so funny. Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

2. As usual a gutless coward, have to use clone Debonerman to reflect your true disgusting gayfuck self. :biggrin:

I remember 2 incidents at the Taj Palace Mumbai mo than a decade ago. Both on the same visit. The first when I forgot to bring along toothpaste and called for one. The staff brought it over and charged me for it and told me he paid cash for it at the shop. it was a small tube. Later I found out that it was supposed to be free.

Second was comical when video on demand became popular. Turn on TV and menu said a particular channel number was video online. Pressed the number and on screen message gave instructions to call housekeeping and request for video player and CD. Had a good laugh.

Food and other service staff were excellent.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Scroobal. :wink:

2. Gutless coward and hypocrite that you are. Have to use a clone to show your true disgusting real faggoty self. :biggrin:

Oh my, my, my.....................Gay jw5 throwing tantrums again......Sam! Someone disrupting a good thread..............................LOL.....lOL

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...so scroobye how much did you paid for it????
pity country bumpkim like u who have never stayed in a hotel before......and got fleeced in the process....
anyway are you sure you were staying at the Taj palace Mumbai and not some hotel in the backlane????

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....bumpz for the thread....
let the whole world knows that the smart alec scroobye is actually a country bumpkim when it cums to travelling......
or he is actually the biggest story teller.......lol.