• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheating Wife Murder Mystery Photo

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal

6147080.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in one of my rooms i have a similar bed with a headboard shelf and 4 drawers on one side. i tried to squeeze in there at the headboard with drawers closed, and it's impossible. moreover, there's a bed-sized plank nailed into frame between mattress and bed frame to hold mattress, and that will prevent anybody from going under without lifting or levitating the entire frame.

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. wrong murder. should not just kill only wife. the one under bed must die as well.

2. wrong bed for marriage. this is single bed not double bed.

3. 85% sure this photo is just fabrication by photoshop. eyes too big out of proportion. lack correct shadow in there. angleof facetoo upright to be possible in that space.