• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Df 21d

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://tiananmenstremendousachievem...on-accuracy-of-chinas-df-21d-aircraft-killer/

Disclosure of Top Secret Data on Accuracy of China’s DF-21D Aircraft Carrier Killer
The website of Japanese The Diplomat magazine recently disclosed top confidential information about China’s DF-21D aircraft carrier killer. It said that the missile could destroy low-speed target with accuracy of tens of meters.
The news has shocked US military as such accuracy is enough to hit a US aircraft carrier which sails at the low speed of about 30 knots and is more than 300 meters long and 75 meters wide.
The magazine’s report is quite authoritative as it was written by Andrew S. Erickson, a top expert in that field.

http://tiananmenstremendousachievem...hip-missile-that-has-already-been-in-service/

http://tiananmenstremendousachievem...e-chinese-weapons-of-war-america-should-fear/

http://tiananmenstremendousachievem.../china-becoming-leader-of-weapon-development/
Better Hypersonic Glide Vehicle Makes China Leader of Weapon Development

Last edited:

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outdated.

PRC already deployed newer model DF-41 much longer range faster speed better accuracy and capable to avoid interception of it's warhead by random manuver at final trajectory.

Japs and US can not catch up with Chinese war machine development technologies and intelligence. They are outdated in knowledge and capability as well as short of funds for this game.

df-41-650_041912045906.jpg

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder will USA develop a star trek energy shield to deflect incoming weapons of mass defecation......"dong feng carrying thousand peasant shitting" intercontinental ballistic missile from China?

nKi8KV5.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outdated.

PRC already deployed newer model DF-41 much longer range faster speed better accuracy and capable to avoid interception of it's warhead by random manuver at final trajectory.

Japs and US can not catch up with Chinese war machine development technologies and intelligence. They are outdated in knowledge and capability as well as short of funds for this game.

df-41-650_041912045906.jpg

Not so.

I focus on operational systems which will be DF21D

There are other systems still in developement such as DF41 and others.

It is enough to see USA no longer command the sea or the air unless it is off the coast of California or their Eastern seaboard

HWAYKUEI FOR OKINAWA!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum no "Ang Moh is the best"?
I in mood to tekan and tekan

come on

make my day

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already mass production and deployment and the unit took part at Tian An Men NDP years ago. See pic.

Not so.

I focus on operational systems which will be DF21D

There are other systems still in developement such as DF41 and others.

It is enough to see USA no longer command the sea or the air unless it is off the coast of California or their Eastern seaboard

HWAYKUEI FOR OKINAWA!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already mass production and deployment and the unit took part at Tian An Men NDP years ago. See pic.

They still doing fine tuning. I think I do know.
I very transparent with all that I know.

In April 2013, Taiwan's National Security Bureau head reported to the National Assembly that the DF-41 was still in development, and not yet deployed.

The U.S. Department of Defense in its 2013 report to Congress on China's military developments made no explicit mention of the DF-41, but did state that "China may also be developing a new road-mobile ICBM, possibly capable of carrying a multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle (MIRV)", which may refer to the DF-41.[12] Later in 2013 the Washington Free Beacon reported that the second launch test took place on December 13, 2013 from the Wuzhai missile launch center in Shanxi province to an impact range in western China, according to officials familiar with details of the tests.

In August 2014, China Shaanxi Provincial Environmental Monitoring Center website accidentally made a news report about events of setting environmental monitoring site for DF-41 ICBM. This is the first official proof available in public and it also proves the developments of DF-41 is nearing the end. This news report (and the whole website) was taken down shortly after getting public attention.