• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Put the ACS chartering into perspective

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buses cause traffic jam---you people will complain.

Walking would be akin to demonstration--you people will complain

So what wrong with a few MRT carriages? Better still if they broke down, you people would use the story to get Desmond Kuek to resign. In contrast, he used the opportunity to show the trains can run smoothly.

And as someone brought out,LKY charter SIA flight for his wife back from London with special medical facilities. At least ACS paid for the MRT transport. Did old man pay for the modified plane and transport?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what wrong with a few MRT carriages? Better still if they broke down, you people would use the story to get Desmond Kuek to resign. In contrast, he used the opportunity to show the trains can run smoothly.

And as someone brought out,LKY charter SIA flight for his wife back from London with special medical facilities. At least ACS paid for the MRT transport. Did old man pay for the modified plane and transport?

If you're upset you can always talk to LTA. It's them who have a problem with SMRT's little train chartering side job. :wink:

I think LTA, SMRT and ACS are all idiots, and I despise them equally. I don't discriminate.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the best answer I saw. What happens if the chartered train broke down? LTA won't even know what's going on because it's not on any schedule. And it might stop the line for hours. Buses are no problem because they can take any other road. I would consider trains to be an essential service

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're upset you can always talk to LTA. It's them who have a problem with SMRT's little train chartering side job. :wink:

I think LTA, SMRT and ACS are all idiots, and I despise them equally. I don't discriminate.

Correction:they are run by idiots and ACS is the source of these idiots.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm not upset. I'm saying it has happened before. If people think its abuse, anyone could have asked for the rides.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the idea. Screw those ACS-hating bureaucrats. They are just jealous and have no imagination.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 215

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there should be enough posters on trains and buses to remind the public that elderly workers in sg will work until they drop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 227

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come SMRT doesn't know they need approval from LTA?

As what one of our leader said "I did not fail, the people below me failed".

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come SMRT doesn't know they need approval from LTA?

As what one of our leader said "I did not fail, the people below me failed".

one would have thought that any CEOwould know the rules of any company he is ruling over

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Because u stupid cow, SAJC was not accorded this privilege and only ACS was. U think SAJC also did not want to send its students and staff by MRT? So, how did their supporters get there for the match? Obviously either bus, or by non chartered MRT trains. This charter thing did not happened overnight. Obviously, ACS approached MRT or more likely Dessie Kuek approached ACS and offered the chartering service once it was learned that ACS will be in the rugby finals. As the CEO of a GLC and long time govt. employee, Kuek has to show impartiality not favouritism. MRT had plenty of time to call SAJC and inform them that they are providing charter trians for ACS, would SAJC also be interested? I cannot imagine SAJC will turn down the offer. The fact they did not do this is blatant cronyism, favourtism, and conflict of interest. The fact is that ACS and SMRT are keeping quiet and not disclosing the terms and exact dollar amount of this charter, and SMRT has not revealed what it charges for other orgs. to charter its trains. This is a simply unacceptable lack of transparency on the 2 entities ACS( funded by tax payer's money) and by MRT (Owned by the taxpayers). I think this new genration of PAP leadership is more and more brazen in this sort of corruption episodes. In the old days, even Lee Con You would not take a benefit like this for his alma mater RI.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there should be enough posters on trains and buses to remind the public that elderly workers in sg will work until they drop.

i wish to petition for dedicated trains and buses and free mrt rides for the pioneer generation. all dedicated trains and buses must proudly display large posters showing pics of the elderly at work.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/calls-free-public-transport-and-allowance-pioneer-generation

Show the harvesting of their organs after they drop.
And the happiness of PAPs as they go to and back from their banks

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en