• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Voluntary Mata

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time i see many on the streets. They got a V at the collar. Nowadays still have? I want to be part time poodle. Anyone care to advise?
Criteria and allowance how much ah? Must take course or not? :confused:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time i see many on the streets. They got a V at the collar. Nowadays still have? I want to be part time poodle. Anyone care to advise?

Count me in, pm me ........

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do you wannabe a volunter in maximum retpstraint force for?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allowance very little dun think about joining it for the money....you get more working part time in macdonalds.
Back in my time most do it for the warrant card.
Not sure if scheme still around now. Need to go PA for course.
Need to highlight VC are not same as hit rat squad....those in white and blue are the uneducated NS men who can't carry guns (no more already also).

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun be an idiot. i asked my bro before. it pays less than some retail jobs. definitely less than working at starfucks kopi. u wil be a laughing stock

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U wanna join the volunteer special constabulary? For fark sake, nobody with sane mind wanna join unless u wanna run off with firearm. It $3.60 per hr and need to clock at least 16 per month. Why the fark cannot do public service for $$ by doing part time mata when the ministars who also public servants get a couple thousand per hr yet expect other to do for $3.60 per hr. what a warp logic. Btw, the vsc keling commander is a pap crony who got license to operate a security company. I think need to pass Ippt too. Click on the link below to find out more.

http://www.police.gov.sg/about/org/vsc.html#vsc

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

nowadays no V anymore, they all look the same.
No one does it for money. Some do it to give back to community, some as mid-life crisis, some just wants to walk around the neighbourhood say hi to the neighbours in police uniform, some to yaya papaya, etc

I know VSCs who patrol on PCG boats, who take part in plainclothes CNB ambushes, who rides the XJ900P as a TP, etc

Definitely more fun than stay home with nagging wife or be couch potato

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You seem to be hinting that you wanna be V in This Forum:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one does it for money. Some do it to give back to community, some as mid-life crisis, some just wants to walk around the neighbourhood say hi to the neighbours in police uniform, some to yaya papaya, etc

I know VSCs who patrol on PCG boats, who take part in plainclothes CNB ambushes, who rides the XJ900P as a TP, etc

Ya fun....tell that to the guy kena mowed down at roadblock.
SPF is as fucked up as the pap now....why anyone would consider to serve with them?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I want to join to get sex bribes. :o