• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakis causing havoc in UK!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I saved all my clothes I was raped in but the police lost them and said it was my word against his': Shocking claims of Rotherham sex abuse gang victim whose parents sent her abroad when authorities failed to protect her
Emma, now 24, says she was told by police case wouldn't make it to court
Schoolgirl was 'raped once a week, every week' by gang still walking streets
Paedophiles threatened to gang rape her mother - so she kept going back

A 13-year-old schoolgirl 'raped once a week, every week' by an Asian gang from Rotherham saved the clothing she was abused in and handed it to police but they lost the evidence and encouraged her to drop the case, it emerged today.
Emma was forced to drop the charges after officers told her it was 'her word against theirs' and it was unlikely her attackers would ever end up in court.
After two years of countless rapes her parents, who made persistent complaints to South Yorkshire Police and Rotherham Council, sent her abroad so she could escape her abusers once and for all.
Emma, now 24, was one of 1,400 victims habitually abused by men in the town – almost all of them of Pakistani origin - and many of the paedophiles are still walking the streets, she said.
Police treated the victims with contempt, turning a blind eye to their plight and in many cases holding them responsible.
Emma believes she was initially targeted because she was a virgin and suffered two years of violent sex attacks because detectives refused to protect her.
'They (the gang) started introducing alcohol and soft drugs and then at 13 I was sexually exploited by them', she told the BBC's Today programme.
'I had never had a boyfriend or anything and one man singled me out. I thought we were friends but then the main perpetrator raped me quite brutally in front of a number of people.
'From then on I was raped once a week, every week. Then they made me have sex with whoever who wanted to have sex with me.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orities-failed-protect-her.html#ixzz3BagoXJ3Z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo mata also practicing maximum restraint!

'I saved all my clothes I was raped in but the police lost them and said it was my word against his': Shocking claims of Rotherham sex abuse gang victim whose parents sent her abroad when authorities failed to protect her

A 13-year-old schoolgirl 'raped once a week, every week' by an Asian gang from Rotherham saved the clothing she was abused in and handed it to police but they lost the evidence and encouraged her to drop the case, it emerged today.
Emma was forced to drop the charges after officers told her it was 'her word against theirs' and it was unlikely her attackers would ever end up in court.
After two years of countless rapes her parents, who made persistent complaints to South Yorkshire Police and Rotherham Council, sent her abroad so she could escape her abusers once and for all.
Emma, now 24, was one of 1,400 victims habitually abused by men in the town – almost all of them of Pakistani origin - and many of the paedophiles are still walking the streets, she said.
Police treated the victims with contempt, turning a blind eye to their plight and in many cases holding them responsible.
Emma believes she was initially targeted because she was a virgin and suffered two years of violent sex attacks because detectives refused to protect her.
'They (the gang) started introducing alcohol and soft drugs and then at 13 I was sexually exploited by them', she told the BBC's Today programme.
'I had never had a boyfriend or anything and one man singled me out. I thought we were friends but then the main perpetrator raped me quite brutally in front of a number of people.
'From then on I was raped once a week, every week. Then they made me have sex with whoever who wanted to have sex with me.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orities-failed-protect-her.html#ixzz3BagoXJ3Z

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

The legendary paki cock like Imran Khan's earned him a pretty wife who is daughter of British billionaire......... so rape victims might hv secretly enjoyed the rapes....???

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will be in paradise as she sacrificed herself to ISIS.
Example of a Muslim psychotic patient in sbf.
syed puneh your muslim terrorism spiritually rooted mindset is well noted.

In America, someone who killed people because of a pathological obsession with post-death tortures would be considered insane. In the Muslim world, he would be considered… Muslim.

Ephesians 6:12-13,*“For our struggle is not against fnflesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.*Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.”

please think and behave as a human not as a Muslim.