• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY FATHER CAN CHARTER 50 SIA FLIGHTS for my mom SO WHAT?

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although he did only one flight from SG to London filled full with doctors medics nurses medical equipments and supplies, to bring back my stroke stricken mom. 50 also can 100 flights also can.

Where got problem?

You all peasants Chee Bye all Lan Lan right?

:D

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:kma::oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although he did only one flight from SG to London filled full with doctors medics nurses medical equipments and supplies, to bring back my stroke stricken mom. 50 also can 100 flights also can.

Where got problem?

You all peasants Chee Bye all Lan Lan right?:

Please do it again, but this time get the pilot to fly the plane over Ukraine.

I'll contribute some candles for the memorial service.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where got problem?

You all peasants Chee Bye all Lan Lan right?

:D

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:kma::oIo:

exactly. So why the complaints against ACS. ACS paid for the MRT. did LKY pay for the flight?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do it again, but this time get the pilot to fly the plane over Ukraine.

I'll contribute some candles for the memorial service.

Joss sticks and candles from me too!
For smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to do some pre emptive eating and munching now while he still can.

The+joss+sticks.jpg

incense_1578935i.jpg

hjd014_menthol_incense_stick.jpg

ChineseNewYear_candles.jpg

Candles_in_chinese_temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
妈的鸡败!

就是这样上樑不正下樑歪。

新加坡的贪污腐败滥权谋私都是这样模仿李光耀老混账带头的。

放屁还敢说高薪养廉?呸!不要脸的!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKy chartered flight you people never complain. A well established school that produces bright minds chartered and paid for MRT you people complain. No wonder LKY is still MP.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn't charted.The aircraft was already there [scheduled SQ SIN-LON-SIN].Makes sense to use the resource.