• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

70-Yr-Old Widow JAILED for for owing FAP Traitors $411 in conservancy fees. Song Bo?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you think this town council's action has gone too far?

One can owe pub, hdb but not town council..... Dunno why :biggrin:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP has really forgotten its roots, where it came from, the people who supported it, and where it is going. If the communists are still around, it won't dare to do such things. Nothing like a real competition.

As for the following explanation, what is happening is that it is the grass roots people who are hanging out these flags. that is why they need a common corridor. When that is not available, you see the real numbers of flag wavers drop!

Meanwhile, Dr Chia had blamed the new flat design in Tanjong Pagar GRC for fewer national flags being flown in this year’s National Day celebration (‘PAP MPs try to explain why fewer flats flying SG flag‘). He said that the newer blocks in Queenstown do not have common corridors facing the outside, making it harder to display flags.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job PAP, we need more of those holier than thou attitude to show that they are whiter than white. A jailable offense is a jailable offense. Being 75 years old is simply not an excuse.

Let's clap politely as they dig their own grave. And we'll get a chance to celebrate in 2016.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

i worry for singapore if there are too many ah mahs and ah peks in jails!

it spells disaster for the country!

they should be instead be carrying babies and retire blissfully.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP has really forgotten its roots, where it came from, the people who supported it, and where it is going. If the communists are still around, it won't dare to do such things. Nothing like a real competition.

As for the following explanation, what is happening is that it is the grass roots people who are hanging out these flags. that is why they need a common corridor. When that is not available, you see the real numbers of flag wavers drop!

salah liao.............they never forgot their roots................it was always part of their plan..........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This shows that you don't own your flat.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

This serve as warning to rest of PAP run wards, the town council dun care if your are pioneer generation or not, cough up all monies owe,beg borrow steal, they do not care.

Bet the old lady from pioneer generation has to foot the debt collecter's outsource fee, court fee, misc expense incurred by town council.

Looks like the old man is still hell bent on knuckle duster treatment for all those owing PAP money...no exception if you had voted for them or not.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

i stay in Condo, i dun pay maintenance and sinking fund, the most i get sued by MCST.
if i still dun pay, they go court sue me and it become judgment debt and they can lodge a caveat on my property.
all civil actions leh

How come if people stay in HDB, never pay conservancy fees get handcuff and machiam like commit a crime?

SPF shouldnt even have entertain the atown Council. Waste of Police resources.

PAP using police to bully peasants again

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Town council show not only sent letter/remainder letter.........before sent court letter.
They should call the person or if cannot be contact they should pay a visit. To find out what is the problem before sent a court letter.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i stay in Condo, i dun pay maintenance and sinking fund, the most i get sued by MCST.
if i still dun pay, they go court sue me and it become judgment debt and they can lodge a caveat on my property.
all civil actions leh

How come if people stay in HDB, never pay conservancy fees get handcuff and machiam like commit a crime?

SPF shouldnt even have entertain the atown Council. Waste of Police resources.

PAP using police to bully peasants again

Anything about money in Sinkapore law is arrestable. You donch know meh?

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anything about money in Sinkapore law is arrestable. You donch know meh?

At most a civil case which TC can go to Small claims Tribunal to sue.

Involving the Police is most unacceptable,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wtf... she neber flash the king of all card
the PG card

%E6%9D%8E%E9%9D%9C%E6%85%A7%EF%BC%96.jpg

who the fark did she vote for?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to court to recover $411? Poor old lady... Roy, the monies you collectex from goodwill of sinkies, DO YOUR PART!'!

Believe LKY collects MP allowance but dont show up at all during parliament and MPS.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

PLS spare roy and let Party against People celebrate their thankfulship of the pioneer generation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

home_mission.jpg

TP GRC lead by MM Lee

'Lead' ah? Cannot even walk or stand properly without two doggies watching your buttocks... how to lead?

Stop living in the glorious past and fuck off from politics, from the world of the living. :oIo:

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly sia. This is how Sinkieland functions !

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job PAP, we need more of those holier than thou attitude to show that they are whiter than white. A jailable offense is a jailable offense. Being 75 years old is simply not an excuse.

Let's clap politely as they dig their own grave. And we'll get a chance to celebrate in 2016.
Someone post northie kim clapping picture.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any kind bros here have more info on 75 year old ah ma case. chon like to help even chon not doing too well now. 411 plue next 3 months should not be a big problem for chon. less whisky and bars nia. if can direct transfe from uob is bestest.

not chon very kind, but chon sibeh tulan this type of bully the weak, fear the bad kind of mata behaviour. means less whisky for me nia. knn, owe 411 dollars locked up 2 days, like that, all the lock ups fulled liaoz. knnbccb.