• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asian 9 year old gal kill range instructor

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope. uzis are illegal in california, but not in nevada and arizona. you cannot bring an automatic weapon to a public range and practise shooting with it. an ar-15 with auto permanently disabled is ok. modifying it to auto from semi-auto is illegal in california. however, it's near impossible to prevent a gun owner from buying kits online and in gun shows to modify their weapons. criminals have been doing it.

I cannot see the logic of civilian version of assault rifle or sub machine gun without the rock n roll mode. how much safer is it to be only semi auto? in fact it more accurate to fire in semi mode wheras 99% of the rounds will miss target when full auto is on.

not I black heart, the RI must be dumb to expect a 9yo to handle the recoil of a uzi in full auto mode.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot see the logic of civilian version of assault rifle or sub machine gun without the rock n roll mode. how much safer is it to be only semi auto? in fact it more accurate to fire in semi mode wheras 99% of the rounds will miss target when full auto is on.

not I black heart, the RI must be dumb to expect a 9yo to handle the recoil of a uzi in full auto mode.

there are more small arms and rifles here than there are residents. you can do the math. don't need automatic to conduct mass murder. semi will do. it's very dangerous here. don't get pissed off and go into road rage when another driver cuts you off. you just never know if the other driver carries a glock or an uzi. if an uzi, chances are that he or she will not be able to handle the recoil. if a glock, he or she will most likely pump several rounds in succession with better precision. :eek:

by the way, when i instruct at the range, i always make sure i stand behind student, head down, and brace his or her shoulder absorbing the recoil with one of my hands. in this case, the uzi is lacking a shoulder butt, and it should have been on one of the student's shoulders, especially when she's so young and a novice.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her aim off by half a world away.

The double tap to head should be done to any fucking PAPs here

Then no need to hang that bastard high high high
more space to dangle another of those PAP collaborators

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
there are more small arms and rifles here than there are residents. you can do the math. don't need automatic to conduct mass murder. semi will do. it's very dangerous here. don't get pissed off and go into road rage when another driver cuts you off. you just never know if the other driver carries a glock or an uzi. if an uzi, chances are that he or she will not be able to handle the recoil. if a glock, he or she will most likely pump several rounds in succession with better precision. :eek:

by the way, when i instruct at the range, i always make sure i stand behind student, head down, and brace his or her shoulder absorbing the recoil with one of my hands. in this case, the uzi is lacking a shoulder butt, and it should have been on one of the student's shoulders, especially when she's so young and a novice.

Please lah, better keep to your shotguns. I have deliberately shot Uzi and H & K MP5 in that sequence just to judge the quality of the 2 weapons. The recoil on tehe Uzi is not significantly greater than the MP5, in fact, both are very manageable But when you go full auto, the natural tendency of the weapon is to climb, no matter what type of weapon it is. Even a very strong man will have difficulty keeping the climb of weapon to a reasonable rate. For a small asian girl, this is almost impossible. When I shot them, the Uzi was by far the less accurate weapon. I attributed this to the fact that its one generation older than the MP5, and the trigger action is not where near as smooth as the MP5. But if you are properly trained on the Uzi, u should achieve the same result as a MP5 shooter.

I was not aware that u could have full auto in that state. Some gun ranges will rent you a full auto weapon but that is rare. The kid should never have been allowed to fire full auto. On the Uzi, there should be a grip safety too, and its design to stop the weapon from firing when the shooter does not have a firm grip. So apparently, this girls was still gripping the Uzi tightly when she lost control. Perhaps the instructor should have taught her to release the grip when she feels she is losing control.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
nope. uzis are illegal in california, but not in nevada and arizona. you cannot bring an automatic weapon to a public range and practise shooting with it. an ar-15 with auto permanently disabled is ok. modifying it to auto from semi-auto is illegal in california. however, it's near impossible to prevent a gun owner from buying kits online and in gun shows to modify their weapons. criminals have been doing it.

U should never buy the kits on line to convert from semi to full auto. Unless u know what u are doing, and u have all the right tools at your home, you should bring the gun to a gunsmith for that.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This news has nothing to do with PAP.
We heard you the first time, you dun have to keep repeating again and again.

Her aim off by half a world away.

The double tap to head should be done to any fucking PAPs here

Then no need to hang that bastard high high high
more space to dangle another of those PAP collaborators

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story is not to give a tiny little 9 years old an full auto uzi to fire.
Start with kid rifle, if they have to teach them firearms.

Please lah, better keep to your shotguns. I have deliberately shot Uzi and H & K MP5 in that sequence just to judge the quality of the 2 weapons. The recoil on tehe Uzi is not significantly greater than the MP5, in fact, both are very manageable But when you go full auto, the natural tendency of the weapon is to climb, no matter what type of weapon it is. Even a very strong man will have difficulty keeping the climb of weapon to a reasonable rate. For a small asian girl, this is almost impossible. When I shot them, the Uzi was by far the less accurate weapon. I attributed this to the fact that its one generation older than the MP5, and the trigger action is not where near as smooth as the MP5. But if you are properly trained on the Uzi, u should achieve the same result as a MP5 shooter.

I was not aware that u could have full auto in that state. Some gun ranges will rent you a full auto weapon but that is rare. The kid should never have been allowed to fire full auto. On the Uzi, there should be a grip safety too, and its design to stop the weapon from firing when the shooter does not have a firm grip. So apparently, this girls was still gripping the Uzi tightly when she lost control. Perhaps the instructor should have taught her to release the grip when she feels she is losing control.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moral of story peasants everywhere
Are ignorant and stupid
Idiot parents should have paid fare
To make child more lucid
Instead taught her ways of violence
Make peace lah not war
With full range hair and skin products
Now this tragic death
Will mar their child for rest of her life

[video=youtube;63b4O_2HCYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63b4O_2HCYM[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

arizona, nevada, and someone says utah. i'm sure there are more red states that allow it. it's hindsight 20/20 now. i'm not against 9-year olds shooting at the range, but full autos are too risky at that age no matter what type of weapon. even for an adult male or female novice at the range, their lack of respect on the lethality and lack of understanding of danger give the chills. safety protocols must be seriously adhered to at the range where i am. no tourist traffic. shit will happen when these ranges cater to tourists from vegas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should never buy the kits on line to convert from semi to full auto. Unless u know what u are doing, and u have all the right tools at your home, you should bring the gun to a gunsmith for that.

yes, unless you're a pretty good amateur gunsmith yourself, i would also recommend bringing the weapon in to a professional gunsmith. the problem in california is that no gunsmith or gun shop will do it as it is illegal.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. safety protocols must be seriously adhered to at the range where i am. no tourist traffic. shit will happen when these ranges cater to tourists from vegas.

obviously money, do you know how much Las Vegas The Gun shop charge their customer.
Totally crazy price.

Crazy tourist = crazy profit.

This gun range has now come under my attention, i will sure make a point to visit it next time, i am there.
They have some powerful gun. I will try them all.
Money is no issue for an afternoon of fun. It is much cheaper than drinking and going to whore.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1409262725431_wps_6_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

1409262719252_wps_5_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

1409262735725_wps_7_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

1409262922148_wps_10_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

1409262932543_wps_11_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

1409263292624_wps_14_MY_FIRST_RIFLE_PORTRAITS_.jpg

Gun girls of America: Innocent faces. Pink rifles. After that horrific shooting by a 9-year-old, children in grip of a nation's troubling obsession
A US gun company sells 60,000 rifles a year for children between 4 and 10
The Crickett firearm is sold in a 'My First Rifle' range of guns

To match their skirts, flipflops and everything else in their doll-filled bedrooms, the girls have theirs in pink. The boys, of course, choose blue.

But these are not toys, they are real guns — a U.S. gun-maker’s range of .22 calibre, single-shot rifles marketed for young children.

The ‘youth model’ of the Crickett firearm, which is sold in a ‘My First Rifle’ range, are snapped up by American parents enthusiastic to introduce children to the joys of gun ownership. The youngest of the gun-toting girls pictured here is just six, the oldest eight.

These portraits of children taken in their homes provide a disturbing insight into U.S. gun culture, a highly controversial subject that was reawakened this week by the fatal shooting of an instructor as he taught a nine-year-old girl to fire an Uzi submachine gun.

Charles Vacca, 39, was accidentally shot in the head during a ‘Bullets and Burgers’ day at an outdoor range called The Last Stop in Arizona. He was standing next to the child, who was wearing pink shorts and a braided ponytail, as she fired the lethal weapon in single-shot mode before he told her to switch it to automatic.

His last words, captured on video by her parents, were: ‘All right, full auto.’ The recoil from the gun — which is notorious for rising as it fires — made it jerk back in the girl’s hands, shooting her instructor in the head.

The range is one of many throughout America that allow children as young as five to shoot .22 rifles under supervision. Other ranges even offer children’s party packages.

Many appalled Americans castigated the girl’s parents for putting such a lethal firearm in her hands, but Arizona prosecutors refused to blame them, saying Mr Vacca was guilty of negligence for failing to keep his hand on the gun and was responsible for his own death.

9-year-old girl accidentally kills shooting instructor with Uzi

An almost identical lethal accident happened six years ago. Eight-year-old Christopher Bizilj was firing a 9mm micro Uzi at pumpkins at a gun fair in Massachusetts. The gun kicked back and the boy shot himself in the face and died.

Only one state took any action as a result of the boy’s death. Connecticut adopted a law banning anyone under 16 from handling machine guns at shooting ranges.

The latest tragedy comes just a month after a new report highlighted the growing number of accidental gun deaths among children.

The report, compiled by groups campaigning for tighter firearms controls, claimed that almost two children are killed on average in the U.S. every week, mostly at home.

Belgian photographer An-Sofie Kesteleyn took these shocking portraits after being horrified by a news report about a boy of five accidentally shooting dead his two-year-old sister with a Crickett rifle in Kentucky.

Safety campaigners condemn lax regulation of 'gun tourism'

She visited gun shops and ranges to find her subjects and said they were given the rifles by enthusiastic parents: ‘I got the feeling the parents were more into it than the kids,’ she says.

‘The adults were big gun users and wanted the children to learn how to shoot. I thought it was weird.’ She also asked the children what they were scared of that made them want guns.

The Cricketts cost from $150 to $225 (£90 to £135) — considerably cheaper than the latest video games consoles — and are sold by a company in Pennsylvania called Keystone Sporting Arms. It sells around 60,000 a year, according to its website, which calls them ‘quality firearms for America’s youth’.

It says the pink models have ‘brought more young women to the sport of shooting than ever before’. Matching pink gun cases are available.

The website adds that the Crickett rifle is ‘ideally sized for children four to ten years old’.

Miss Kesteleyn said the children she photographed were from responsible, well-off or middle-class families.

The Crickett website says: ‘Warning: like all firearms this rifle should only be shot by a minor with adult super-vision at all times.’ But that was not enough to stop tragic accidents.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A shooting instructor is dead, the victim of a gun-range accident. A 9-year-old girl is surely traumatized. And plenty of people, including many gun enthusiasts, are asking: Why give a child a submachine gun to shoot?
The deadly incident occurred Monday morning at a gun range in Arizona that caters to Las Vegas tourists, many of whom drive an hour from the gambling center to fire high-powered weapons.
Charles Vacca was accidentally shot in the head as he instructed the 9-year-old girl how to fire an Uzi, an Israeli-made 9mm submachine gun. As she pulled the trigger, the gun jumped out of her left hand toward Vacca, who was standing beside her.
"To put an Uzi in the hands of a 9-year-old ... is extremely reckless, " CNN law enforcement analyst Tom Fuentes said.
Gun experts contacted by CNN on Wednesday said young children should be taught to shoot with single-shot firearms rather than submachine guns.
They also said that safe learning is connected to the ability and experience of the instructor.
Girl, 9, kills gun instructor with Uzi
"It's always the supervision," said Greg Danas, president of Massachusetts-based G&G Firearms. "But you also have gun enthusiasts running businesses where they place firearms in the hands of the uninformed, whether they're 9-year-old kids who are not capable or adults. It all stems from gun enthusiasts running businesses that require a level of professionalism and education. The unexpected with firearms is something that's only learned through years of being a trainer, not a gun enthusiast."
Representatives of the gun range declined CNN requests for comment on the incident. But Sam Scarmardo, who operates Bullets and Burgers, told CNN affiliate KLAS on Tuesday they "really don't know what happened."
"Our guys are trained to basically hover over people when they're shooting," Scarmardo said. "If they're shooting right-handed, we have our right-hand behind them ready to push the weapon out of the way. And if they're left-handed, the same thing."
Vacca had his right hand on the girl's back and his left hand under her right arm when he was shot.
Opinion: Why is a 9-year-old firing an Uzi?
Danas questioned why the instructor in Arizona was standing immediately to the left of the Uzi, which would have recoiled in that direction.
"It's an awful shame," he said. "He shouldn't have been to the left side of the gun... But that child should not have been shooting anything other than a single-shot firearm."
Danas, whose daughters are 11 and 13, said his girls learned to shoot when they were 4 years old, with a single-shot, .22-caliber pistol.
Fuentes, who was a firearms instructor while he was with the FBI, said students are taught to fire in three-round bursts.
It's not like in the movies where somebody shoots 30 rounds nonstop, he said. "You're going to lose control."
The wrong gun?
Greg Block, who runs California-based Self-Defense Firearms Training, said not only was the Uzi the wrong gun to use -- "That's not a kid's gun" -- but that instructors should stand to the rear and to the right of the shooter.
"He was literally in the line of fire," Block said of the instructor. "He did pretty much everything wrong, and I don't like saying that because it cost the man his life."
Steven Howard, a Michigan-based gun expert who runs American Firearms & Munitions Consulting, said it was difficult to comment based on the limited information available about the Arizona shooting, but added that the clip on the submachine gun should not hold more than three rounds during instruction.
"Teaching people machine gun 101, even with adults, even with people going through military training, the first few times they shoot machine guns you don't have them shoot a full freaking clip," he said. "The thing begins to fire and it begins to jump and buck all over the place. Your first human instinct is for your hands to clamp down, and you clamp down on the trigger and if the thing has a 32-round magazine ... it starts spraying all over and people get killed."
Some Uzi submachine guns can be modified to control the powerful recoil.
Howard said some submachine guns can be used to train children.
"It can be done under the right circumstances," Howard said. "There are some machine guns that I could have trained my 8-year-old on."
The website of Bullets and Burgers, the shooting range where the accident happened, says children between the ages of 8 and 17 can shoot a weapon if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Kids and guns: What's your parenting style?
No charges to be filed
Chief Deputy Mohave County Attorney Jace Zack told CNN on Wednesday that prosecutors didn't foresee criminal charges.
The Mohave County Sheriff's Office said the girl was with her parents. The three reside in New Jersey.
Asked about the culpability of the girl's parents, he said: "We have considered the parents, but if anyone was culpable it would be the instructor for putting a deadly weapon in her hands."
Authorities said the death was being handled as an industrial accident, with state occupational safety and health officials investigating. The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also was notified.
An autopsy on Vacca was completed but the cause and manner of death were pending, according to Colleen Pitre, a representative of the medical examiner's officer. She would not say how many times Vacca was shot.
In Arizona, cell phone video released by authorities Tuesday shows the moments before the fatal shots were fired, CNN affiliate KLAS reported.
In the video, Vacca and the girl are at an outdoor range. The wind blows a target in the distance. Vacca shows the child how to hold the gun and then helps her establish her grip and her stance. She fires one round and dirt flies above the target. Vacca adjusts the Uzi, places his right hand on her back and his left under her right arm.
She fires several rounds in rapid succession and the gun kicks to the left as she loses control. Experts said an Uzi can fire five rounds one third of a second. The video ends before the fatal head shot. In releasing the video, authorities did not identify who made it.
Vacca was married and well-liked, KLAS said.
He was an active member of the California National Guard since May 1995, National Guard spokesman Brandon Honig said.
The range says on its Facebook page: "We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique 'Desert Storm' atmosphere and military style bunkers."
Bullets and Burgers is part of a tourism niche offering packages costing up to $1,000 to shoot different high-powered weapons. The range offers bachelorette parties, birthdays and weddings events. It is one of at least a dozen gun ranges in the Las Vegas area catering to tourists from around the world.
"This tragedy illustrates how you never know what could happen, and we really do need to use common sense when thinking about when a child can have access to a weapon like that," said Michael McLively of the California-based Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.
Child dies at gun show
In the Massachusetts incident, former Pelham Police Chief Edward Fleury was found not guilty in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter in the 2008 death of 8-year-old Christopher Bizilj, who was firing the micro Uzi when he accidentally shot himself in the head at a gun show Fleury helped organize. The boy died instantly.
Fleury also was acquitted of three counts of furnishing a machine gun to a minor.
Christopher's father, Charles Bizilj, was present at the time of the shooting and videotaped the entire incident. Parts of that tape were shown to the jury, which also heard emotional testimony from the father.
"I ran over to him. His eyes were open and I saw no reason for him to be on the ground," Bizilj told members of the Hampden County jury. "And I tried to talk to him and he didn't respond. I put my hand behind his head to try to pick him up and there was a large portion of his cranium missing. And I put my hand against the back of his head."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An Arizona gun range has been shuttered indefinitely after a 9-year-old girl accidentally killed her shooting instructor on Monday.

The New Jersey girl was learning to fire an Uzi sub-machine gun at Bullets and Burgers in White Hills when she lost control of the weapon and shot Charles Vacca, of Lake Havasu City. He died shortly after being airlifted to University Medical Center in Las Vegas.

The accident comes as no surprise to White Hills resident Lance Krig, who filed a lawsuit against the business in Mohave County Superior Court in early 2012.

"This was exactly what I said was going to happen," he told The Arizona Republic.

Krig, whose brother owns the property next door to the gun range, feared for his family's safety and filed the suit citing a noise violation, though he was looking to get the range properly inspected as well.

"The explosive potential of these weapons is such that it could easily induce bodily function failures (heart attack, etc.) or reactionary distractions leading to immediate injury or death," he wrote in his suit.

Krig ultimately won the noise violation case in late 2012, though the court saw no dangers in the range's operations and allowed it to continue to operate.

However, in the wake on Monday's accident, Bullets and Burgers has been closed indefinitely, with one worker telling The Arizona Republic he is unsure if the range will ever reopen.

"It's a tragic accident," he said. "We're all still mourning our friend … We felt like everyone here was family."

The Mohave County Sheriff's Office will not pursue criminal charges, though the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the incident as an industrial accident.

"I have regret we let this child shoot, and I have regret that Charlie was killed in the incident," Bullets and Burgers range operator Sam Scarmardo told the Associated Press on Wednesday.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
America's "right to bear arms" is increasingly illogical. If the think owning guns will protect them from the tyranny of the government, well the US government has modern weapons such as main battle tanks, strike aircraft and cruise missiles. What good would a Uzi in a 9 year old do to stop that?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
America's "right to bear arms" is increasingly illogical. If the think owning guns will protect them from the tyranny of the government, well the US government has modern weapons such as main battle tanks, strike aircraft and cruise missiles. What good would a Uzi in a 9 year old do to stop that?

If u live in a bad neighbourhood in the US, see whether u dare to go without a gun. Talk big shit only.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
A shooting instructor is dead, the victim of a gun-range accident. A 9-year-old girl is surely traumatized. And plenty of people, including many gun enthusiasts, are asking: Why give a child a submachine gun to shoot?
The deadly incident occurred Monday morning at a gun range in Arizona that caters to Las Vegas tourists, many of whom drive an hour from the gambling center to fire high-powered weapons.
Charles Vacca was accidentally shot in the head as he instructed the 9-year-old girl how to fire an Uzi, an Israeli-made 9mm submachine gun. As she pulled the trigger, the gun jumped out of her left hand toward Vacca, who was standing beside her.
"To put an Uzi in the hands of a 9-year-old ... is extremely reckless, " CNN law enforcement analyst Tom Fuentes said.
Gun experts contacted by CNN on Wednesday said young children should be taught to shoot with single-shot firearms rather than submachine guns.
They also said that safe learning is connected to the ability and experience of the instructor.
Girl, 9, kills gun instructor with Uzi
"It's always the supervision," said Greg Danas, president of Massachusetts-based G&G Firearms. "But you also have gun enthusiasts running businesses where they place firearms in the hands of the uninformed, whether they're 9-year-old kids who are not capable or adults. It all stems from gun enthusiasts running businesses that require a level of professionalism and education. The unexpected with firearms is something that's only learned through years of being a trainer, not a gun enthusiast."
Representatives of the gun range declined CNN requests for comment on the incident. But Sam Scarmardo, who operates Bullets and Burgers, told CNN affiliate KLAS on Tuesday they "really don't know what happened."
"Our guys are trained to basically hover over people when they're shooting," Scarmardo said. "If they're shooting right-handed, we have our right-hand behind them ready to push the weapon out of the way. And if they're left-handed, the same thing."
Vacca had his right hand on the girl's back and his left hand under her right arm when he was shot.
Opinion: Why is a 9-year-old firing an Uzi?
Danas questioned why the instructor in Arizona was standing immediately to the left of the Uzi, which would have recoiled in that direction.
"It's an awful shame," he said. "He shouldn't have been to the left side of the gun... But that child should not have been shooting anything other than a single-shot firearm."
Danas, whose daughters are 11 and 13, said his girls learned to shoot when they were 4 years old, with a single-shot, .22-caliber pistol.
Fuentes, who was a firearms instructor while he was with the FBI, said students are taught to fire in three-round bursts.
It's not like in the movies where somebody shoots 30 rounds nonstop, he said. "You're going to lose control."
The wrong gun?
Greg Block, who runs California-based Self-Defense Firearms Training, said not only was the Uzi the wrong gun to use -- "That's not a kid's gun" -- but that instructors should stand to the rear and to the right of the shooter.
"He was literally in the line of fire," Block said of the instructor. "He did pretty much everything wrong, and I don't like saying that because it cost the man his life."
Steven Howard, a Michigan-based gun expert who runs American Firearms & Munitions Consulting, said it was difficult to comment based on the limited information available about the Arizona shooting, but added that the clip on the submachine gun should not hold more than three rounds during instruction.
"Teaching people machine gun 101, even with adults, even with people going through military training, the first few times they shoot machine guns you don't have them shoot a full freaking clip," he said. "The thing begins to fire and it begins to jump and buck all over the place. Your first human instinct is for your hands to clamp down, and you clamp down on the trigger and if the thing has a 32-round magazine ... it starts spraying all over and people get killed."
Some Uzi submachine guns can be modified to control the powerful recoil.
Howard said some submachine guns can be used to train children.
"It can be done under the right circumstances," Howard said. "There are some machine guns that I could have trained my 8-year-old on."
The website of Bullets and Burgers, the shooting range where the accident happened, says children between the ages of 8 and 17 can shoot a weapon if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Kids and guns: What's your parenting style?
No charges to be filed
Chief Deputy Mohave County Attorney Jace Zack told CNN on Wednesday that prosecutors didn't foresee criminal charges.
The Mohave County Sheriff's Office said the girl was with her parents. The three reside in New Jersey.
Asked about the culpability of the girl's parents, he said: "We have considered the parents, but if anyone was culpable it would be the instructor for putting a deadly weapon in her hands."
Authorities said the death was being handled as an industrial accident, with state occupational safety and health officials investigating. The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also was notified.
An autopsy on Vacca was completed but the cause and manner of death were pending, according to Colleen Pitre, a representative of the medical examiner's officer. She would not say how many times Vacca was shot.
In Arizona, cell phone video released by authorities Tuesday shows the moments before the fatal shots were fired, CNN affiliate KLAS reported.
In the video, Vacca and the girl are at an outdoor range. The wind blows a target in the distance. Vacca shows the child how to hold the gun and then helps her establish her grip and her stance. She fires one round and dirt flies above the target. Vacca adjusts the Uzi, places his right hand on her back and his left under her right arm.
She fires several rounds in rapid succession and the gun kicks to the left as she loses control. Experts said an Uzi can fire five rounds one third of a second. The video ends before the fatal head shot. In releasing the video, authorities did not identify who made it.
Vacca was married and well-liked, KLAS said.
He was an active member of the California National Guard since May 1995, National Guard spokesman Brandon Honig said.
The range says on its Facebook page: "We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique 'Desert Storm' atmosphere and military style bunkers."
Bullets and Burgers is part of a tourism niche offering packages costing up to $1,000 to shoot different high-powered weapons. The range offers bachelorette parties, birthdays and weddings events. It is one of at least a dozen gun ranges in the Las Vegas area catering to tourists from around the world.
"This tragedy illustrates how you never know what could happen, and we really do need to use common sense when thinking about when a child can have access to a weapon like that," said Michael McLively of the California-based Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.
Child dies at gun show
In the Massachusetts incident, former Pelham Police Chief Edward Fleury was found not guilty in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter in the 2008 death of 8-year-old Christopher Bizilj, who was firing the micro Uzi when he accidentally shot himself in the head at a gun show Fleury helped organize. The boy died instantly.
Fleury also was acquitted of three counts of furnishing a machine gun to a minor.
Christopher's father, Charles Bizilj, was present at the time of the shooting and videotaped the entire incident. Parts of that tape were shown to the jury, which also heard emotional testimony from the father.
"I ran over to him. His eyes were open and I saw no reason for him to be on the ground," Bizilj told members of the Hampden County jury. "And I tried to talk to him and he didn't respond. I put my hand behind his head to try to pick him up and there was a large portion of his cranium missing. And I put my hand against the back of his head."
basically karma in action. screwed up people who let kids play with firearms and now cow beh cow bu. to be honest I laugh at their stupidities. nature way of getting rid of stupid people without any common sense esp the dad who son died after the uzi backfires and shot himself in the head. no wonder alot of americans are really farked up. soon another high school comedy massacre and another round of stupid logic that guns do not kill.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she should be using the uzi gun by tomb raider game
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d_HaQPQTJf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>