• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asian 9 year old gal kill range instructor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a waste of time. Girls should not play with guns. They should instead play with pots and pans. That's more productive.

[video=youtube;HeHUQAnzpF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;zOaBIQKpBSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaBIQKpBSw[/video]

the girl is Brailee Butler...........one of my favourites on youtube......from the caseylavere channel

wah, those videos of little girls firing assault rifles...............jealous leh...........only fired M16 once only...........60 rounds only.......

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste of time. Girls should not play with guns. They should instead play with pots and pans. That's more productive.

she headshot an angmoh ex-soldier leh. asian power!ke ke ke:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she lost control with the recoil and uzi swung to her left shooting the instructor. it's an unfortunate accident. we moan our fellow range coach and instructor. :(

my range card from 2006 to 2011 when i was instructor for trap, skeet, rifle and pistol....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's dumb for the instruction to switch to full-auto immediately after the first shot assuming that girl can handle the recoil based on her performance of the 1st shot.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-2734769-20D5863B00000578-14_306x423.jpg

Arizona nine-year old in Uzi gun lesson accident
Instructor at Last Stop firing range showing nine-year-old girl how to fire Uzi. Copyright Mojave County Sheriff's Dept

A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered submachine gun.

The instructor was giving the girl a lesson at a shooting range in Arizona when the recoil from the automatic fire caused her to lose control of the Uzi.

Charles Vacca, 39, was shot in the head and died after being airlifted to a hospital in Las Vegas.

The girl was at the shooting range with her parents, who filmed the lesson.

The footage shows the instructor coaching her as she fires a single shot at a target at the Last Stop shooting range in White Hills, Arizona.

The Uzi then appears to be switched to automatic as the girl pulls the trigger and loses her grip of the weapon.

The video, edited and released by the Mojave County Sheriff's office, ends abruptly before the instructor is shot.

Correspondents say it is common in parts of the US for children to be taught how to use firearms.

Many firing ranges have strict safety rules on instructing children. It is not clear what age limits the range has.

how you know she's Asian/

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

clearly she thought she's past the stage of barbie and wants to be GI Jane

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taliban and ISIS laughing.

They also trained kid to shoot and for REAL WAR. Never had advanced safety range still never killed instructor.

CB Ang Moh so much advanced safety and fell flat on face.

HAHAHAHAHA!

talibna and ISIS use knife not Uzi. Uzi is Israeli made--Jewish.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very likely that many more accidents happen in those terror camps. They are, of course, not of the habit of announcing them to the world.

Taliban and ISIS laughing.

They also trained kid to shoot and for REAL WAR. Never had advanced safety range still never killed instructor.

CB Ang Moh so much advanced safety and fell flat on face.

HAHAHAHAHA!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she lost control with the recoil and uzi swung to her left shooting the instructor. it's an unfortunate accident. we moan our fellow range coach and instructor. :(

my range card from 2006 to 2011 when i was instructor for trap, skeet, rifle and pistol....

is this common in the field of range instruction.
It is a very sad story.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this common in the field of range instruction.
It is a very sad story.

nope. uzis are illegal in california, but not in nevada and arizona. you cannot bring an automatic weapon to a public range and practise shooting with it. an ar-15 with auto permanently disabled is ok. modifying it to auto from semi-auto is illegal in california. however, it's near impossible to prevent a gun owner from buying kits online and in gun shows to modify their weapons. criminals have been doing it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope. uzis are illegal in california, but not in nevada and arizona. you cannot bring an automatic weapon to a public range and practise shooting with it. an ar-15 with auto permanently disabled is ok. modifying it to auto from semi-auto is illegal in california. however, it's near impossible to prevent a gun owner from buying kits online and in gun shows to modify their weapons. criminals have been doing it.

you miss Utah.
i love shooting MP5 full auto with 30 rounds in a few secs.
That was fun time in UTAH.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<script id='metamorph-43-start' type='text/x-placeholder'></script><iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/2E2eJC/nbcNewsOffsite?guid=nn_03_jfr_uzi_140827" width="635" height="500" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe><script id='metamorph-43-end' type='text/x-placeholder'></script>
OMG this clip show just a few frame more.

She instantly lose control during the auto, her hand is 90 degree almost immediately during automatic firing. Then they stop the video.
OMG. Total lost of control. Her wrist is make of jelly.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. It is indeed dangerous.

I went to one firing range just off Vegas few years ago. I shot the Uzi too. Very hard to control and shot upwards as the Uzi jerks. Few seconds later, several vultures dropped in front of me.

It was indeed a frightening experience.:o