• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Sam longing for a woman like this is beyond me

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
59117d1390840478-serina-wee-2014-stay-tuned-2460_69926547743_3135615_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Absolutely gorgeous. My heart skips a beat whenever I see her image or hear one of her songs.

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Insider info about CHC recruitment

How their seniors perform 'kong tao' on newbies to be revealed 'soon'. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heres some music to get you in the mood

[video=youtube;Twxf2LraoEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twxf2LraoEE[/video]

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Performing gong-tao on newbies by CHC seniors is not just mantras alone. That, any kid can tell u. Use of the part of the human body is involved.

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alert
icon4.gif
If i reveal everything all at once, CHC seniors will be alerted to it and they will either stop using their method of "gong tao" or change to another. :biggrin:

For newbies attending CHC sessions for the first time, CHC seniors will ask aloud this question : "Hands up for anyone here for the first time?"

If u raise yours then u are finished. For the weak minded, u literally will need this to ward off their "kong tao" :biggrin:

fu9.jpg

If u didn't do so then good. Next, watch what is happening to newbies who raised their hands during mass. A senior will be behind every of the newbies performing a hand ritual action.

If u had raised your hand as a first time newbie and then watch what is happening to other newbies, u will have to be strong minded to fight off their "gong tao" as CHC senior will be standing behind u performing his ritual stealthily on u. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For newbies attending CHC sessions for the first time, CHC seniors will ask aloud this question : "Hands up for anyone here for the first time?"

This happens at all the modern charismatic churches. Another tactic they use is to tell you to greet the person sitting to the left and right of you. :wink:

There is a reason behind this. The newcomer might be a non-believer and have been brought there by a friend. When the 'altar call' starts near the end of the service, unbelievers are encouraged to step forward to the stage to receive Jesus while everyone prays in tongues. Time to convert!

Ah, the follies of my youth.... :biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This happens at all the modern charismatic churches. Another tactic they use is to tell you to greet the person sitting to the left and right of you. :wink:

There is a reason behind this. The newcomer might be a non-believer and have been brought there by a friend. When the 'altar call' starts near the end of the service, unbelievers are encouraged to step forward to the stage to receive Jesus while everyone prays in tongues. Time to convert!

Was the girl next to you chio?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely gorgeous. My heart skips a beat whenever I see her image or hear one of her songs.

I am sure now that you was a stallion...no, pony in your former life.
If you a stallion, you would not give a flying fuck to horse face as you got so many mares to mount and mount.

Hmmmm.maybe you just a gelding.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think tht's bad! I have to endure hours of ISIS indoctrination. And its a convert or die situation!