• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Bad Is the Financial Health of China's Banks?

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of the China stocks in SGX delisted without a whimper. This happens when PAP and associates allows it.

Loser sgpools cheated punters monies by offering them England semi finals plate and only for England (biased) at the start of the tournament, only to get booted at group stage. :biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have poor corporate governance and plenty of doubtful debts. In fact, when they got QFB & RMB clearing licence in Singapore, none of their senior staff from China have any understanding of the stringent international banking regulatory requirements. So they really hired the locals to do the necessary paperworks. Even today, China's banking regulatory framework is at least 15 years behind HK or Singapore (I am citing the Asian financial crisis era).

but don't worry. By right, all china banks are considered owned by provincial govt or state-owned.
So implied that govt will bail all of them out.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was in china in 2011, my china friend gave me advice, that was most china stocks are being manipulated, stay out...!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
communist pigs do not know anything about capitalism.

PRC will perish with this. 100%.

capitalism only works if population is growing. Since their population is declining.

plus with massive corruption. A recipe for disaster.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
communist pigs do not know anything about capitalism.

PRC will perish with this. 100%.

capitalism only works if population is growing. Since their population is declining.

plus with massive corruption. A recipe for disaster.

singveld theory?