• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax bo???

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bfylw1vCAAAMHpz.png

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax b

I am unable to see any picture but this lady is correct that the cost of transport is just going up and up and up.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax b

I am unable to see any picture but this lady is correct that the cost of transport is just going up and up and up.

My bad, have reposted, can see now?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She forgot to add, use 'bus 11', must pay walking tax too...soon!!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Horse no tax but a place where you park your horse will be much much more costy than owning a horse :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A heavy price to pay for Sillyporeans if you choose to live here.
Gahbrament has totally transformed our economy based on consumer spending.
You eat, shit sleep, walk, drive etc also need to pay $$$.
Best thing is you don't own anything even you've fully paid up all your loans.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a good sign....more are getting frustrated at vile pappies.
Sinkies are waking up.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take this!!

[video=youtube;uwxaZ9KCdcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwxaZ9KCdcE[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hv to pay licens for my doggie......... more if not sterilized or spayed. Why horsie not need? I dun me Sin Ho wife of Kong Hee

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good. Just remember to not be like one of the many other daft zhar bors and vote for PAP, okay? :wink:

Getting angry is a good start. You need to get mad as hell before things can change.

[video=youtube;WINDtlPXmmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE[/video]

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

She sums it up perfectly. The entire transportation system is emblematic of the governments " f@@@ you people" style of operating.
And she is not afraid to let them know. Kudos.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She sums it up perfectly. The entire transportation system is emblematic of the governments " f@@@ you people" style of operating.
And she is not afraid to let them know. Kudos.

When all these gather momentum then we can have our own bersih

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

she is the female version of Vin Diesel opp to triple H, Han Hui Hui.

together they make a good tag team

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this chiobu i like, if single, i sian. everynight can fuck and then fuck pap together. tell me, sinkees! how many sinkees zha bors this pattern? very very rare. i like.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any laws against riding a horse on the road?