• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax bo???

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax b

there's nothing wrong with second hand cars.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chioubu fuck gov for monetising transport system - Ask ride horse also must tax b

She seems to be a princess of a rich dad who can sponsor her 1 month trip to America on a bike tour.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Public transport should be free to compensate for the risk from crime/accidents and inconveniences like having to walk and wait. By removing tilts and unnecessary barriers, cost of operating the service will be reduced, passenger numbers, revenue from adverts will increase, hopefully, enough to sustain, like what google did to gmail.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

phan is vietnamese. a hairdresser i know has the surname of phuc. her full name is phuc dat bich.

Can be Singaporean too. I have an ex-colleague whose surname is Phan 潘.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can be Singaporean too. I have an ex-colleague whose surname is Phan 潘.

very rare surname in sg. they should fuck back to south china bordering vietnam. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there's a david phang in sg but with a "g".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 269

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Horses will not be taxed like the horse faced lady will never be charged for criminal wrongdoings. It's the chiobu Serena Wee who faced charges.

TonyPulis

Alfrescian
Loyal

She sure has balls.... upper ones :eek:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What she said is very true. Gabernment seems to give people choices but in actual fact they are cornering your choices.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats what i thought too. but could be an ex-hongkie with a funny name translation

No issue with the surname....
How to prononce Vaune? I thought that's a guy's name?!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Horses will not be taxed like the horse faced lady will never be charged for criminal wrongdoings. It's the chiobu Serena Wee who faced charges.

Fck PAPigs from me too!!
Bu my one tua kee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

No issue with the surname....
How to prononce Vaune? I thought that's a guy's name?!

This fucking nasty & quarrelsome bitch's nick name is Lynette_Chong who got driven out of shareinvestor.com forum recently.

During her six months at shareinvestor forum she quarreled with almost every active and respected member.

Fuck you deep deep Lynette_Chong and hope you soon get run down by one of those ah Tiong's lorries!

Lando

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking nasty & quarrelsome bitch's nick name is Lynette_Chong who got driven out of shareinvestor.com forum recently.

During her six months at shareinvestor forum she quarreled with almost every active and respected member.

Fuck you deep deep Lynette_Chong and hope you soon get run down by one of those ah Tiong's lorries!

Any pics? Thanks.