• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloody hell, 5 trains chartered by ACS(I) is cheaper than 80buses la!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the math la. Obviously 5 trains are more efficient and cost savings than having 80buses on the road right?

Ariffin Sha, Admin of Wakeup Singapore. One of the Protesters with Roy Ngerng and the loony Han Hui Hui.

10603699_709672852403355_4692671129363870594_n.jpg

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got take into consideration the Capital depreciation of the MRT infrastructure vis a vis to the Bus Infrastructure?

Consumers are paying for it as breakdowns!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you really believe it's $2 a head you must be daft. The train is not completely full for starters. And they do not collect money by head count. The sum itself is suspicious at best

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it's no wonder the trains keep on breaking down if they put a monkey to run it. $2 for chartering? Might as well free

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the way this is a private direct express train,$2 a head is a huge operating loss.....they should be charged at least $5 or more per head.

knn if i can get a chartered train from kallang to boon lay everyday i wouldnt mind paying $5 to $8 per trip.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way this is a private direct express train,$2 a head is a huge operating loss.....they should be charged at least $5 or more per head.

knn if i can get a chartered train from kallang to boon lay everyday i wouldnt mind paying $5 to $8 per trip.

whatever the price it was paid. LKY never pay for his wife's flight back home.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the math la. Obviously 5 trains are more efficient and cost savings than having 80buses on the road right?

Ariffin Sha, Admin of Wakeup Singapore. One of the Protesters with Roy Ngerng and the loony Han Hui Hui.

10603699_709672852403355_4692671129363870594_n.jpg

It smells of huge discount off. How can SMRT charge at $2 per head ? it is loseing lots of money. I want to complain to BOD of SMRT to get rid of CEO Desmond Quek of destroying shareholders value !