• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Man Don't Look for Prostitutes

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men who visit prostitutes are insecure.

It is as simple as that.

Obviously they have deficiencies in their brains or below, else why need to constantly look for paid sex.

There is nothing wrong with visiting prostitutes as long as you respect her as a person. By visiting prostitutes, albeit reluctantly, I help them out of poverty and give them a lease of life.

I thank the pap for giving me hookers to screw. Thank you, pap!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is as simple as that.

Obviously they have deficiencies in their brains or below, else why need to constantly look for paid sex.

Jihadists get free sex............ from Jiahad prostitute........ is that ok?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with visiting prostitutes as long as you respect her as a person. By visiting prostitutes, albeit reluctantly, I help them out of poverty and give them a lease of life.

I thank the pap for giving me hookers to screw. Thank you, pap!

PAPee dogs want to make it fair. They fuck u everyday with taxes and in return u get to fuck a whore once a week.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is as simple as that.

A little naughtiness here and there once in a while is harmless because variety is the spice of life. Why God created Man with the penis hanging outside? Is God mischievous too?

As long as you want milk, don't bring home the cow. Make sure there is bacon on the table for the family and finally, remember you still have the tigress waiting for you at home. Those men who have not tried paid sex are idealists.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good men use their brains above and not their Nuts below.

Your sense of physiology seems strange. Man has balls below but Woman has nuts above. Since when has Man got nuts below? Are you implying that now Man has nuts below and Woman has balls above? :confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is as simple as that.

Every men pays for sex. including to their wives and girlfriends. You're daft if you think pussy is free. :rolleyes:

At least prostitutes don't play hard to get, or play mind games with you. It's an honest, drama-free transaction. :cool:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl is clearly still a child and not an adult.
Prostitutes are patronised by men from all walks of life.. from construction workers, cleaners to the rich and even politicians.. there are price ranges of working ladies to cater to all men, and this "world's olderst profession" exists not because men are deficient.. but because men can't get it from their wives or girlfriends or lovers .. so they offer this service.
Look, if you haven't hit puberty yet, you won't know that there are certain times of the month when women can't engage in sexual intercourse.. unless you don't mind the mess and discomfort.
Men don't have such.. err.. "resting periods".. so.. we can fuck everyday the whole month long.. provided our physical fitness level can sustain our sexual cravings.

But on a personal note.. I go.. yes I do visit.. because I am too lazy to pick up a girl from any pub or bar or any other place.. legal working ladies get health checks regularly.. and I get what I want.. bjs and sexual intercourse.. minus the chat-ups.. the banter.. all that time-wasting pre-intercourse stuff. I just want to fuck and walk off feeling sextisfied.

So.. grow up first and then WHEN you have a boyfriend.. find out what sex is before you start mouthing off again.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The facts are:
Some men paid for long-term sex contract (marriage).
Some men paid for short-term sex transaction (ONS,casual love affairs,keep mistress).
It was revealed that John F. Kennedy without a woman for three days will feel very uneasy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is as simple as that.

you are rite... they visit their mistress or company secretaries or a biz associate who will throw in free sex and bj at the remote carpark

peter lim gay boon michael pumpher sham oh sham