• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men Don't know how to treat woman well.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena knocked left and right by women to learn what makes a woman ticks. A hard knock lesson in life but alas, a woman is still unpredictable and unfathomable as the weather. One minute, it is sunshine but the next minute, it can be a tsunami. :confused:

It is not the way to handle women. Women need to be treated like Dogs. Just like holding a conversation, you must be always ahead of them. You are the pack leader.

Another thing is that, you must be the ALPHA male. As not in domineering man in the house, but let her know that you are the MAN in the house. She can whine and complain in the house, but you lies the decision maker.

Another thing you must keep in mind, whatever things that affect her is a BIG thing. Things like suddenly a cockroach flies out from nowhere and she is shouting her lungs out for you. You must handle it , decisively !

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN prefer to cheong with Tai mei or Malaysia mei. Singapore girls first questions ask RUN, "what car u driving tonight?"

Sinkie char bors after saying hi to me would ask what I work as.

Precisely bro, the moon elsewhere is really rounder. I will stick to my Malaysia mei and Tai mei

2011041708431054.jpg

2013122154220.jpg

2008417122335168.jpg

2G426144M3.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gentle reminder: after buying proposal ring, many girls will tell u to buy a pair of engagement rings too (usually cheaper).

some in the end, u need to buy 3

it people like you guys that are spoiling the market. buy so many fark rings for what? just a gold band will do.

I got my woman a simple gold wedding band that cost less than $500 for the pair and that it. no lasting diamond BS from me. She wore it everyday and happy with it.

As for TS, she can shove her "basic requirements" to her orifice where the sun don't shine.:oIo:

btw, not every Taiwan mei mei look like that.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman who plays me like a cello
Is bound to make me mellow
Regardless of race language or religion
I will be her calm and obedient pigeon

[video=youtube;_JpXlliAn2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpXlliAn2I[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not the way to handle women. Women need to be treated like Dogs. Just like holding a conversation, you must be always ahead of them. You are the pack leader.

Another thing is that, you must be the ALPHA male. As not in domineering man in the house, but let her know that you are the MAN in the house. She can whine and complain in the house, but you lies the decision maker.

Another thing you must keep in mind, whatever things that affect her is a BIG thing. Things like suddenly a cockroach flies out from nowhere and she is shouting her lungs out for you. You must handle it , decisively !

From the way you write, it sure shows that you are not a alpha male. How's life taking command from a woman?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can fuck them well and fuck them hard and fuck them long and good, you do not need to treat women well.

The women will treat you well and shower you with gifts an their breasts and their cunts

THAT IS A FACT OF LIFE
LIVE WITH IT!

I will not treat you well.
but I will fuck you until nothing else matter.
and not matter what gifts you send to me , you que up again for your next round

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman who plays me like a cello
Is bound to make me mellow
Regardless of race language or religion
I will be her calm and obedient pigeon

!@#$%^&*() = 10 characters

[video=youtube;hn0ZJHVH17I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0ZJHVH17I[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie char bors after saying hi to me would ask what I work as.

I will lie initially and say doctor or something
After five minutes if assessment is negative
One way to make sure she never call again
What I said earlier was a lie my real job is ... ...

[video=youtube;O-a8kLtJSJ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-a8kLtJSJ4[/video]

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
- Plato

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can fuck them well and fuck them hard and fuck them long and good, you do not need to treat women well.

The women will treat you well and shower you with gifts an their breasts and their cunts

THAT IS A FACT OF LIFE
LIVE WITH IT!

I will not treat you well.
but I will fuck you until nothing else matter.
and not matter what gifts you send to me , you que up again for your next round

I say again.
If you want to see and know ten thousand shades of colors and not just kuchingkurad 50 shades of grey, get your que number to chop your place with me 13 months later.
It is not just that I fuck hard and fuck good and fuck long and fuck with joy and sincerity. Just pure fucking, even hard and long is sup sup soi.

I will unit with you in a tantric yab-yum that once you experience you knew you should have taken 10 que numbers at the very least.

Nothing else matter in your life but your need and your want for me again.
And you realised why a que of 13 months formed ahead of you already.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say again.
If you want to see and know ten thousand shades of colors and not just kuchingkurad 50 shades of grey, get your que number to chop your place with me 13 months later.
It is not just that I fuck hard and fuck good and fuck long and fuck with joy and sincerity. Just pure fucking, even hard and long is sup sup soi.

I will unit with you in a tantric yab-yum that once you experience you knew you should have taken 10 que numbers at the very least.

Nothing else matter in your life but your need and your want for me again.
And you realised why a que of 13 months formed ahead of you already.

Hurry hurry!

Get your que numbers.

I limit it to not more than 4 at a time.
Enough for 2 times for you, one time for your sister and one time for your mom or aunt.

I do not do mass fucking as tantric yab yum is very important and sacred to me and you to see ten thousand shades of colors and not kuchingkurad 50 shades of grey

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do Singapore Women really want?
- A hubby who makes more than her
- Hotel Ballroom wedding
- Condo
- Car
- Best education for children
- Annual tours
- Maid

nothing wrong.......good to have
but what if you hubby don't have?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given up on Sinkie women long time ago
Galaxy so huge and ever expanding
Widen your horizons there's more to life
Sinkie women will never be satisfied with
And it's all the fault of wretched Lightning

[video=youtube;vbf4weFbuS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbf4weFbuS8[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do Singapore Women really want?
- A hubby who makes more than her
- Hotel Ballroom wedding
- Condo
- Car
- Best education for children
- Annual tours
- Maid

nothing wrong.......good to have
but what if you hubby don't have?

They will always push the husband to earn more or bear grudges against him.

Think u miss out:
Access to husband's funds.