• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men Don't know how to treat woman well.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I figured that only malaysian n taiwanese girls have the above 3 traits.
Korea, Jap, Viet got 2
China got 1
Singapore got none.

Sinkie char bors can be sexy and wild outside too. Sent nude pics to 'Adam' then service him even when he's ah neh and not the ang moh they want.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie char bors can be sexy and wild outside too. Sent nude pics to 'Adam' then service him even when he's ah neh and not the ang moh they want.

RUN prefer to cheong with Tai mei or Malaysia mei. Singapore girls first questions ask RUN, "what car u driving tonight?"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigboss, taiwanese girls are good wife material. Generally speaking, they do doll up like Korean or Japanese but they are also very well-behaved in front of elders and seniors at home.

chiling-lin-taiwan-beauty-04.jpg

Lin+Chi-Ling+taiwanese+model+pretty+2011.jpg

you kidding rite. until you bonk one. its all urban legend.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sincere advice for Run.
You should not always think about other women.
Should look at beauty of your wife.
She already gave you a family with kids. So what else you expect?

Please cherish what you have.

Have a good day!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men need true love too :biggrin:

What is true love? One minute she is as sweet as mango but next minute, she is like sour plum. True love means you have to please her all the time or she has to please a man all the time?

Someone said true love for a man exists only when he has deep pocket. If no deep pocket, all true love is no love, only money love.

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your requirement are basic needs, that also reflect of your standard which is probably basic too.

Not interested.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
and just to add...I dont really mind staying in a HDB flat...of course if he can afford a co do, its a bonus.

but whatever type of home, I want to have a good kitchen where I can cook real good food for my man I love.

Btw how good is your cooking ? But I think man nowadays prefer you to be 'good' on bed.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is true love? One minute she is as sweet as mango but next minute, she is like sour plum. True love means you have to please her all the time or she has to please a man all the time?

Someone said true love for a man exists only when he has deep pocket. If no deep pocket, all true love is no love, only money love.

When u meet true love like me u will understand :smile:
Not sure if overseas easily to meet true love even when one doesn't have deep pockets.
Maybe sinkies are too materialistic.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The present Sinkie Char Bors should be stayed at least 10 miles away, unless just for 1-night-stands. They are not only money faced, but also unacceptably demanding. 1 living example is Kong Hee. He would probably not be implicated in this big shit today if he never gets to know his horse face wife.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The present Sinkie Char Bors should be stayed at least 10 miles away, unless just for 1-night-stands. They are not only money faced, but also unacceptably demanding. 1 living example is Kong Hee. He would probably not be implicated in this big shit today if he never gets to know his horse face wife.

红颜祸水。It is more likely that Sun Ho wants to be a singer and POP star and KH as a loving hubby wants to please her and he hatch a plan called "Cross over" to milk money from the Church to finance her dream. He thought he is brilliant, but this plan is full of holes and flaws and needed lots of people to cover his track along the way.

CEH sense KH is going to slaughter him to satisfy the ritual but CEH turn on him. Now, KH is in Hot soup. I wonder if others will be likewise and turn against. KH.