• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men Don't know how to treat woman well.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a fact.

Women needs to be cherished. To be loved and taken care of.

For me, I don't require my man (still looking for the right one) to have lots of money. Comfortable enough will do. I am a simple girl.

My expenditure list are pretty humble :

1. Facial x2 per month
2. Massage x2 per month
3. Holiday : 1 short one in nearby country and 1 longer one a little far away per year
4. Good food cos I live to eat (and not eat to live)
5. I dun mind eating at hawker centres or food court
6. Do bring me to a nice restaurant once ina while with good ambience and wine
7. A car to bring me around on weekends when I go out with my friends as the weather here is really too hot to take public transport
8. I don't like my man to carry my handbag as it makes him look so sissy

You see guys, I am so easily contented.

But Sinkie men just dun know how to make me happy.

I don't like angmo men cos they cannot be trusted.

Hence I am still looking for my perfect local man to appear.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and just to add...I dont really mind staying in a HDB flat...of course if he can afford a co do, its a bonus.

but whatever type of home, I want to have a good kitchen where I can cook real good food for my man I love.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I volunteer. I could be your dream guy. PM me if you are hoplessly interested.

and just to add...I dont really mind staying in a HDB flat...of course if he can afford a co do, its a bonus.

but whatever type of home, I want to have a good kitchen where I can cook real good food for my man I love.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I volunteer. I could be your dream guy. PM me if you are hoplessly interested.

As I said before, man like you belong in the back lanes of Geylang. Shoo off. I am not interested even if you propose to me with a 10 carat diamond ring. Shoo shoo and get off my thread.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have a nice chee bye face?

If chee bye face is ugly, then work on your chee bye can squeeze cock and suck their sperm out quickly. Go to Pertain Rd find one Kuay good at squeezing cock.

She is in her 50s and still her old birds patronized her. Go learn from her. Work on your chee bye and you can have all you want and even prince gay want you too.

This is a fact.

For me, I don't require my man (still looking for the right one) to have lots of money. Comfortable enough will do. I am a simple girl.

1. Facial x2 per month
2. Massage x2 per month
3. Holiday : 1 short one in nearby country and 1 longer one a little far away per year
7. A car to bring me around on weekends when I go out with my friends as the weather here is really too hot to take public transport

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Promise me some soiled panties and I'll go off.

As I said before, man like you belong in the back lanes of Geylang. Shoo off. I am not interested even if you propose to me with a 10 carat diamond ring. Shoo shoo and get off my thread.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you have a nice chee bye face?

If chee bye face is ugly, then work on your chee bye can squeeze cock and suck their sperm out quickly. Go to Pertain Rd find one Kuay good at squeezing cock.

She is in her 50s and still her old birds patronized her. Go learn from her. Work on your chee bye and you can have all you want and even prince gay want you too.
another crass man...it goes to prove my point in the thread title.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a fact.

1. Facial x2 per month
2. Massage x2 per month

You can have all of that with another man.
But at best you get 50 shades of grey with them
If you want 10,000 shades of color instead of 50 shades of grey, you get a que number from me so to chop your place with me in 13 months time.

You can even sell that que number to another woman (only if she got no moley mole) and have enough $$$ for your 8 items on that list of yours.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can have all of that with another man.
But at best you get 50 shades of grey with them
If you want 10,000 shades of color instead of 50 shades of grey, you get a que number from me so to chop your place with me in 13 months time.

You can even sell that que number to another woman (only if she got no moley mole) and have enough $$$ for your 8 items on that list of yours.

More crap from a sinkie useless man.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can consider me:

1. Facial x2 per month
Can't afford but I can do it for u.

2. Massage x2 per month
I can do that for you every night.

1 short one to another state and 1 long one back to visit friends and families in sg.

Should be okie.

Neither of these here.

Okie.

Okie.

you carry your own, I stuff all my things inside for you to carry too.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can consider me:

1. Facial x2 per month
Can't afford but I can do it for u.

2. Massage x2 per month
I can do that for you every night.

1 short one to another state and 1 long one back to visit friends and families in sg.

Should be okie.

Neither of these here.

Okie.

Okie.

you carry your own, I stuff all my things inside for you to carry too.

Obviously another failed Sinkie. I think Geylang would be a better choice for you. Sorry, I am just being direct.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

One applicant down. Who is next? :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fact.

1. Facial x2 per month
2. Massage x2 per month
4. Good food cos I live to eat (and not eat to live)5. I dun mind eating at hawker centres or food court

See the bold red criteria? It is a warning sign indirectly saying "I am fat"