• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I AM Proud of Boys Town!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gabrielite04.jpg

Boys Town Chiong Ah!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chow Ah Beng School! All gangsters! No wonder you turn out like one :oIo::biggrin:

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Ah Beng School! All gangsters! No wonder you turn out like one :oIo::biggrin:

Nabei Phuacheebye!!!! :oIo:
Limpei see you sure whack you! :oIo::oIo:

Don't come and elite me here! I no buy such shit! :oIo:

But hor, before Leongsam sent to Prison, please gimme all your points, ok? :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know why the quality of discussion really sucks in this Forum.
Had we have more ACS and Rafflesians, we would not need moderators!

A bunch of hooligans from sub-standard neighbourhood schools. Low intellectual capacity and truly turning this Forum into a Geylang kopishop where low IQ uncles gather for their dicks to be excited by sub standard PRC whores.

At this rate, SBF will never be a world class forum let alone have any credibility left.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kopisai is no gangster la....at most like his clone that hk14k fake gangster haha
Bro GD mentioned boys town in another thread and this lump of turd jumped on the wagon....kns want to sabo also sabo properly la

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need more Rafflesians and ACS members here or else this forum will rot with whiners and gangsters.

All these whiners and gangsters aren't even capable of proper debate. Nothing constructive comes out from their mouth. All the hear is Fuck here fuck there and fuck everywhere.

This Forum is fucked with such monikers.

Thankfully, we have PAP, whose core bunch of Ministers and MPs come from reputable schools with proper upbringing. Without which, Singapore will still be a fishing village and the scums here instead of getting proper jobs will collect night soil from steel buckets!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you guys said the the ministers all paper general and useless peoples taking millions and do nothing???:biggrin:

Dont bother arguing with such neighbourhood school kids. They lack even basic cognitive abilities capable of running a good country.

This Forum shows why PAP is the best. It becomes a necessity for us, ELITES, to run this country or else we will all rot when this bunch of Boys Town monikers are voted into power.

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know why the quality of discussion really sucks in this Forum.
Had we have more ACS and Rafflesians, we would not need moderators!

A bunch of hooligans from sub-standard neighbourhood schools. Low intellectual capacity and truly turning this Forum into a Geylang kopishop where low IQ uncles gather for their dicks to be excited by sub standard PRC whores.

At this rate, SBF will never be a world class forum let alone have any credibility left.

World class forum? Give me a break.. :rolleyes:

There aren't any. In sinkie forums owned by PAP and associates, u have porlumpars and yes men singing the same tune. :biggrin:

The only good thing i can say about sinkie forums are $$$ profited from it.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World class forum? Give me a break.. :rolleyes:

There aren't any. In sinkie forums owned by PAP and associates, u have porlumpars and yes men singing the same tune. :biggrin:

The only good thing i can say about sinkie forums are $$$ profited from it.

Another Twit! Please get out of my elite uncaring face!
I am even Gracious enough to say Please.
Shoo off you neighbourhood schools kids. Singapore has no place for trash like you.

Now you know why we need to i port foreign talents cos our neighbourhood schools produce retards.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Twit! Please get out of my elite uncaring face!
I am even Gracious enough to say Please.
Shoo off you neighbourhood schools kids. Singapore has no place for trash like you.

Now you know why we need to i port foreign talents cos our neighbourhood schools produce retards.

I thought PAP said that all school is a good school???:biggrin: Now you go against them and said there are difference??? Are you sure you love PAP???:confused:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought PAP said that all school is a good school???:biggrin: Now you go against them and said there are difference??? Are you sure you love PAP???:confused:

Do you really think we Elites believe in neighbourhood schools. Grow up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
We need more Rafflesians and ACS members here or else this forum will rot with whiners and gangsters.

All these whiners and gangsters aren't even capable of proper debate. Nothing constructive comes out from their mouth. All the hear is Fuck here fuck there and fuck everywhere.

This Forum is fucked with such monikers.

Thankfully, we have PAP, whose core bunch of Ministers and MPs come from reputable schools with proper upbringing. Without which, Singapore will still be a fishing village and the scums here instead of getting proper jobs will collect night soil from steel buckets!

I fully agree with you. We need these to come in to contribute constructive discussions and constructive debate. Now a days I am trying very hard to do this but with my limited knowledge from a paikia secondary education institute there is not much I can do. Yes please we need more high knowledge debaters and discussioners.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you. We need these to come in to contribute constructive discussions and constructive debate. Now a days I am trying very hard to do this but with my limited knowledge from a paikia secondary education institute there is not much I can do. Yes please we need more high knowledge debaters and discussioners.

wah brother... you cannot debate type lah...you can only Wine, Dine and Womanise :biggrin:

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Froggy tail is out again. :biggrin: