• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS Boy Who Is Now SMRT CEO In Hot Soup For Letting ACS Cheaply Charter Trains

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of having connections in high places if you cannot use them to your advantage.

ACS is the best. The rest of Singapore is simply jealous because they couldn't get into ACS.

People can never say I always disagree with Leongsam. Especially from time to time, he can be correct.

I agree wholeheartedly with his well articulated rejoinder to the great unwashed.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of having connections in high places if you cannot use them to your advantage.
ACS is the best. The rest of Singapore is simply jealous because they couldn't get into ACS.

You must have been away for a while. ACS school moto is "The Best is YET to be" ie "but will never be"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Breast Is Yet To Beat.

P.S: My grades were too good for ACS admission, and I couldn't stand their 'banana' culture. :wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ACS boys used to tell me that RI boys may rule Singapore but they own Singapore.

Maybe Desmond took the saying too literally .