• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS Boy Who Is Now SMRT CEO In Hot Soup For Letting ACS Cheaply Charter Trains

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one mentioed that Desmond was in the same class (sec 4A) as Mark Andrew Yeo? Strange.
I know someone from his class. None of his classmates expected him to be a general. Similarly, none expected Mark Yeo to become a mata mata. They were just 16 then.
Couple Of Points:

1. Since Mark Andrew Yeo has never done a single useful thing for the ordinary Singaporean, nobody here knows him.

2. Well, except himself. :biggrin:
According to:
mindef.gov.sg/content/imindef/press_room/official_releases/nr/2003/feb/06jan03_nr4.html
Desmond Kuek was awarded the SAF Overseas Scholarship in 1982, so he was probably 19 that year and therefore born in 1963, sharing the same birth year with Mark Andrew Yeo.

But why would GoldenDragon suddenly mention "Mark Andrew Yeo" on the fifth page of this thread? :confused: :wink: :p :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because that way, it is not so obvious that I happen to be Kah Chong.
By the way, believe it or not, one reason I'm so intrigued by Mark Andrew Yeo is that my own father's Chinese name (家俊) is exactly the same (but different dialect pronunciation):
kepcorp.com/en/news_item.aspx?sid=5957
but fortunately, his surname is different and he's also much older than Mark Andrew Yeo and an alumnus of another secondary school. :wink:

Unfortunately, my father is pro-PAP and a practising false Christian, so I don't like my father very much, to say the least. :(

jw5

Loyal
I should think that after reading about his wife's nipples and his daughter's legs in the air, he should be here in his own capacity very soon. Be patient. :wink:

No one mentioed that Desmond was in the same class (sec 4A) as Mark Andrew Yeo? Strange.

I wonder if the real Mark Andrew Yeo knows about all the goings-on in the forum.

And if so, is he laughing his head off or slapping his forehead in amazement?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, believe it or not, one reason I'm so intrigued by Mark Andrew Yeo is that my own father's Chinese name (家俊) is exactly the same (but different dialect pronunciation):
kepcorp.com/en/news_item.aspx?sid=5957
but fortunately, his surname is different and he's also much older than Mark Andrew Yeo and an alumnus of another secondary school. :wink:

Unfortunately, my father is pro-PAP and a practising false Christian, so I don't like my father very much, to say the least. :(

Bro, your father and your affairs must be classified as 'domestic affairs.' no want here wants to know.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should think that after reading about his wife's nipples and his daughter's legs in the air, he should be here in his own capacity very soon. Be patient. :wink:

Absolutely agree ...................... and a couple of points (again) .....

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect Leongsam has reserved the moniker, "MarkAndrewYeo", just for him. :wink: :biggrin:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?185753-Samy-Leong-Please-Do-Us-A-Favour/page6
Some forummers think that <scroobal> left the forum because he was embarrassed by Leongsam.

If that was true, why did <Debonerman> have to leave too?

The real reason why both <scroobal> and <Debonerman> left is because Mark Andrew Yeo was concerned that his identity had been revealed. It would be embarrassing for him that people who know him in real life (who mainly come in as guests) identify him with those monikers. :wink:

And that is why <GoldenDragon> is fighting so hard now. :wink:

Oh and I hope that <scroobal> and <Debonerman> return or Mark Andrew Yeo comes into the forum as himself. :biggrin:
I wonder what his new moniker would be. . . .

okay, I just checked:
sammyboy.com/memberlist.php?s=&ausername=mark
and noticed that "MarkAndrewYeo" has not been registered yet! :biggrin:
Does this mean that Leongsam has secretly reserved it for him, just in case? :p