• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter complains PRC woman breaking up her family

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Daughter complains PRC woman breaking up her family[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
August 23rd, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

depression1-208x300.jpg
My father had an affair 7 years ago. Which sent my mum deep into depression. We trusted him and took him back despite everything even after this current affair (he admitted that he had this affair for 4 years now).
Right now, my mum is really really severely ill. Her aggression in the video [Link] was an out burst of so much pent up emotions and grieve. Of course people would say, why air dirty linen in public. Think about it, if I had any other choices left, would I have to resort to this?
I have a life to lead as well. But really, when you’re pushed to such brinks, you go to the extremes. Right now I’m really not afraid of showing the whole wide world.
These people themselves don’t want face, why do we, people who are suffering, have to be afraid? My mother has been married to him for 32 years. I’ve lived with this man for 22. Suddenly, we both feel that we don’t know him at all. This is how scary and ugly things can get when there’s a ‘pei du ma ma’ involved. If you’re here to work, I have nothing against you but if you are here to break up people’s families, then get the fuck off.

INez Lim
[Source]: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...2&lul&_rdr#s_5405eb6e6e7fe03bcfaa71dbbc4403f7
* * * * * * * * *​
This man whom I’ve called my father for my whole life, literally pushed my mum to her death. China fucks. Seriously. Everybody beware. Protect your families.

INez Lim
[Source]: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152435707878682&id=576708681

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Proven another case of the wife taking back the husband after him having an affair. But totally agree with her, why do they as the victims who are suffering and pushed to the brinks have to suffer in silence? What is there to be afraid? Shame and tear down the aggressors' face! Some of these aggressors are devils with angels' face, if only can kill them!