• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok here I come!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where is this place?

Is the food expensive?

eErorica, I had given the place of this restaurant in my last post.

Total bill with a bottle of Suntory whiskey and 4 beers is 5,055 baht or $197. If take away the whiskey and beer totaling 1,880 baht then the food is only 3,175 baht plus 10% service charge and 7% VAT will total 3,737 baht $146 only.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
eErorica, I had given the place of this restaurant in my last post.

Total bill with a bottle of Suntory whiskey and 4 beers is 5,055 baht or $197. If take away the whiskey and beer totaling 1,880 baht then the food is only 3,175 baht plus 10% service charge and 7% VAT will total 3,737 baht $146 only.

Frog, next time we go there ok! :biggrin:
Limpei want Hibiki 17 whsikey...more smooth! :biggrin:
Cheap cheap, I Blanjah You lah. Bring your fav Mei Mei, ok :biggrin:

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Frog, next time we go there ok! :biggrin:
Limpei want Hibiki 17 whsikey...more smooth! :biggrin:
Cheap cheap, I Blanjah You lah. Bring your fav Mei Mei, ok :biggrin:

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Definitely must be Hibiki but they bloody ran out.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Definitely must be Hibiki but they bloody ran out.

I did a Yamazaki 17 and Hibiki 17 comparison... Hibiki 17 still smoother and the feel around the mouth after a sip is more encompassing :biggrin:

Suntory 12 beats Chivas 12 anytime though..while Black Label are meant for Ah Nehs :biggrin:

Leongsam that Prick says my Whaha :biggrin: too long ... so cut short ok!

Whaha :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...pple go bangcock and blanjah each other....
why the retarded deboberman kpkb???
what's his beef???
oops...I forgot...he is actually sucking up to scroobye...

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo siao kan leg humper......LOL.......LOL.....Declare yourself gay and you will see your points numbers rise, I shit you not....LOL
hahaha.......you still have not explained what's your beef here????
u have made it too obvious to anybody with half a brain that you are posting on behalf of someone else.......truly retarded.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...i read this thread

now i know why one side is jealous of the other side and like to disrupt others, thread with gay accusations.

the actions are very telling indeed..

good thread... up your points.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you most kindly for the revealing in the gathered gay sammyboy gang in one thread. Even the half Indian bastard son of an Indian father and Chinese mother jah_rastafuckmyself shows up in leather and studs! Missing are Executive gay jw5 and Raiders the forum mod. But then they may have came incognito in ballroom gowns!......LOL

You jealous? LOL :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Lah, thats not what I said. I said the Pimp buys friendship and loyalty in this forum. Krafty, Wendy, AK are some of the people that he has met and you can form your own judgement.

AK is no freeloader, just a points whore and has no qualms begging for it. Notice who has got a lot of points and the immediate attraction for AK. Remember AK threw his toys out of the cot when Raiders purchased points.

I only get involved when they these guys zap to have fun. Other than that what they do is their business. Catching him lying as result of his mate letting the cat out of the bag was a small bonus. It goes to show veracity of this 2 faced individual.

According to scoobal.....AK is going there to freeload on bro Joe.
On a serious note.....AK pls remember to wear your rubber.....I know you like to go commando but raw is war!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Lah, thats not what I said. I said the Pimp buys friendship and loyalty in this forum. Krafty, Wendy, AK are some of the people that he has met and you can form your own judgement.

AK is no freeloader, just a points whore and has no qualms begging for it. Notice who has got a lot of points and the immediate attraction for AK. Remember AK threw his toys out of the cot when Raiders purchased points.

I only get involved when they these guys zap to have fun. Other than that what they do is their business. Catching him lying as result of his mate letting the cat out of the bag was a small bonus. It goes to show veracity of this 2 faced individual.

Grandmaster of aka aka.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you most kindly for the revealing in the gathered gay sammyboy gang in one thread. Even the half Indian bastard son of an Indian father and Chinese mother jah_rastafuckmyself shows up in leather and studs! Missing are Executive gay jw5 and Raiders the forum mod. But then they may have came incognito in ballroom gowns!......LOL

Bangkok Pimp and his entourage of Gays... wow... I like :biggrin:

Must bumpzz this thread everyday :biggrin:

Any of you cheapskate hanger on types feel like trying the bait? Warning hor, you may end up becoming a whore.

Logs in as these 2 to post nonsense

Logs out and now logs in as scroobal to explain that he actually is reasonable and doesn't care what others do but of course that wasn't the case when he was logged in as debonerman.

Also look at the hypocricy calling someone else 2 faced when he's been using clones acting not 2 but 3,4,5 faced.