• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living with Myths

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go take a look! This blogger is good!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 284

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice!! Good things are worth sharing!

You know what fascinates me about your moniker?

PAP IB have at least 3 categories of clones in this forum. The way they register them.

All lowercase alphabet characters.

All uppercase alphabet characters.

Half lowercase, half uppercase characters (like yours)

Or mixed uppercase and lowercase characters.

Because of the way u register your nick, i refrain from giving u points.

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IB have at least 3 categories of clones in this forum. The way they register them.

wait wait wait... so you suspect that i am PAP IB based on my nick? Aren't you stretching it abit too far? I did not have that much consideration when i was registering my moniker...

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
be careful of aka aka aka... better to avoid this thread and let it die naturally.
if you see funny bumpzzz, then you will know is aka aka aka liao.. :rolleyes:

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound like you know PAP IB very well, but looking at your moniker, you could also be a IB le with an uppercase alphabet character in the starting and centre of your moniker ... So I really wonder who is the IB here ?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait wait wait... so you suspect that i am PAP IB based on my nick? Aren't you stretching it abit too far? I did not have that much consideration when i was registering my moniker...

Eh.. there is no sure way to find out, even Leongsam can't be 100% sure and he admitted so. neverMIND underMIND, let's move on. :biggrin:

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like you know PAP IB very well, but looking at your moniker, you could also be a IB le with an uppercase alphabet character in the starting and centre of your moniker ... So I really wonder who is the IB here ?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

One thing that u don't find the PAP IB clones doing or rare is posting negative news about China and her allies namely Russia, North Korea, Vietnam etc... which my clones have been doing.

But u can see their clones bashing America and her allies namely USA, UK, Germany, Japan, India etc...

So to piss the PAP IB off, i have been doing the opposite and making the balance. :biggrin:

ScoutTrooper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah well.... since your rep points have been so low after many months, i'll add u a measly six to make it 20.

ScoutTrooper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sama sama for u. make yours 21. :o

Last edited: