• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP: We need to invite FT's to come in and motivate Sinkie slaves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with her 100%. Singaporeans needs spurs stuck in their hides. A dose of healthy competition from foreigners is the appropriate prescription.

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motivate us?! Motivate us to get lesser pay?! Motivate us to work like slaves?! The FOREIGN IMPORTS come in asking for lesser pay, no matter how motivated we are.. They companies will still hire them cos they are CHEAPER!!! So this is no competition!!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motivate us?! Motivate us to get lesser pay?! Motivate us to work like slaves?! The FOREIGN IMPORTS come in asking for lesser pay, no matter how motivated we are.. They companies will still hire them cos they are CHEAPER!!! So this is no competition!!
Yes Yes, Aka Aka.. I agree.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am her, i be inviting more foreigners to feed this frenzy for more honors and medal, as the people on the very TOP endorse that. Nothing wrong with it. I will invite more people to join me so that i can get the elusive TEAM GOLD and Olympic Gold.

If i stop importing these people in , the people under the PING PONG ASSOSCIATION who had been drawing sky high bonuses and salary will suffer a great deal, due to loses of sponsership and endorsement deals if i didn't win more medals and honors. I be totally irresponsible.

The next step is to squeeze more out of these PING PONG players from China. After all, they are mercenary. I be a much more shrewder mercenary.