• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich Ah Tiongs are not coming

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. We need less of these pricks.

U472P886T15D28974F104DT20131205170016.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad news for Piss and Poop. We need their dirty money badly or else GDP will fall. In other words, piss and poop cannot demand more salary.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sentosa Merlion is being dismantled, the Tiongs have lost their beloved photo-taking location.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't take @ginfreely this kind of public toilet. She's one filthy slut, cheebye one month flush once.
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor stupid useless men can’t make it in life because you are lazy unmotivated and did not work hard. Proud thieves slanderers harassers criminal bullies sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie @rotiprata @Bad New Brown @glockman etc that only know how to repeat evil filthy lies of me to bully me a virgin as a prostitute are not fit to be called a man.

All brothers here had already made it in life and that why we are here laughing at loser a like you :biggrin: