• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President OTC resided in Command House at Kheam Hock Rd.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is..Istana is the official residence of the President. So what is old fart doing there? The PM's office n residence is somewhere else right? No wonder tcb say if he is president. He will kick them out of the Istana.

He's not only a despot, he's a freeloader too.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody who was/is decent, honest, and has a soul and heart seemed to avoid the Old Bastard.....the Abbot, OTC...
The converse is also true - those who can co-habitate with the Old Bastard were/are certainly not nice people..Nathan (ex-ISD), TT..

One good cure for all this rubbish

DRAG THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY FROM HIS WHEEL CHAIR
NECKLACE HIM WITH A BURNING BICYCLE TYRE
THEN DANGLE HIM AT END OF PIANO WIRE FROM LAMP POST TO DANCE AND DANCE AWAY.

ALL THE EVIL SPIRITS WILL DEPART AND ONLY GOOD SPIRITS WILL REMAIN
AND WONDROUS RAINBOWS WILL FILL OUR FAIR LAND

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The factor of Lee Wei Ling flaunting her attractive facial features every morning at the Istana lawn can't be ruled out too in OTC making the decision to move out of the Istana..

Must have frightened a lot of ghouls & owls too...:biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a good reason why President Ong Teng Cheong during his term of office refused to reside at the Istana.

Could it be the presence of the despot that drove President Ong to reside away from the Palace?

Looking back I think the despot's presence must have driven President Devan Nair to resort to alcohol consumption.

What do you guys think?
scroobal said:
It was me. Sons kept driving in and out. Also asking car dealers to bring in cars to test drive. OTC also want to use the 9 hole course.

All previous Presidents either stayed at home or never used the facilities. The swimming pool is used daily by old man and wife for their exercise.

There was also tension over renovations which OTC wanted to do. Old man then told him to go to Command House while renovation of Istana was supposed to take place. OTC smelled a rat and backed out and still did the renovation.

Sheares, Wee Kim Wee and Nathan all stayed in their respective homes. Sheares actually made the Istana staff go to his house off Nathan Road to do work in his own house and later in the. Istana as well on a daily basis.

Ps. OTC also opened another staff canteen which made him a favourite of staff !!!

hahaha...according to scroobye, OTC wanted to stay at the Istana....
so one of you is bullshitting.....

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...according to scroobye, OTC wanted to stay at the Istana....
so one of you is bullshitting.....

Tiu nia mah hum kah chan, how cum today you no go to suck the 91 year old shriveled cock?

Oh I forgot heavy rain today and not convenient to take public transport.

You better not skip too many cock-sucking session for that half-dead old bastard's days are numbered.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiu nia mah hum kah chan, how cum today you no go to suck the 91 year old shriveled cock?

Oh I forgot heavy rain today and not convenient to take public transport.

You better not skip too many cock-sucking session for that half-dead old bastard's days are numbered.
hahaha....again when Merl is questioned, the clown will jump in on cue...
you guys form your own conclusion....
nvm such abuses......we should not let bullshitters get away with their blantant bullshits........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be exact it's at Ceylon Road where he owns a row of double storey terrace houses and he occupies the corner unit.

122 ceylon road. Not aware he owns the entire row but not surprising given the $$$ he plundered from us.
His house is not the corner but in the middle few houses in from main road....with guard post and big spotlights.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
122 ceylon road. Not aware he owns the entire row but not surprising given the $$$ he plundered from us.
His house is not the corner but in the middle few houses in from main road....with guard post and big spotlights.

Is the sentry box still outside the house?? have not been down that way for a while....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have the proof, pull out the post. Else you're just trying to smear a good man's family.

I found the post. Here it is. By the way, I am not saying it is true. In fact I suspect it is false since it is easy for the PM to just bar the sons from the golf course.

1) The sons turned down the offer of a state funeral which the cabinet offered.

2) For state funerals, it would put undesirable constraint on a country to have formula that states that certain state appointments automatically receives a state funeral. Every case should be considered on its merits. Typically some position holders may not have done well and have committed indiscretions whilst in office. Because it is the highest state in the office, these are never publicised.

I have no love for the PAP. So far they have made the right decisions for state funerals except in the case of OTC who I don't regard as anyone exceptional. He was with the PAP all the way until he took the presidency. The request to value the assets was not the source or roots of the conflict with old man. I am sure you know that at least. Only the gullible and ignorant would think so. It was over his treatment whilst in the Istana and he was asked to move to Command house. The whole thing started over his sons abusing the Istana priviliges expecially one son and the fight over access to the 9 holes.

As an insurance man, you might not have a clue but ask the accountants in the big firms. He was asking to value all state assets including drains. If you read the role of the elected president, it to ensure that funds locked away has to receive his assent. Valuation of state land, buildings, black and white bungalows, drains etc is pretty much meaningless to a sovereign country but it would be important to an individual or a firm. He must have known that most Singaporeans were clueless.

The hardest thing to value is ignorance and the other is engaging in a debate.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....so otc was moved to command house....not that he didn't want to stay at the istana.....
double confirm either scroobye or Merl is bullshitting....
now waiting for their retarded guard dogs to respond....wooofffff...wooofffff.....wooofffff