• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australians see Chinese and Singaporeans as Dogs?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
571910-20120430titanic3.jpg

SYDNEY: Australian tycoon Clive Palmer on Tuesday (Aug 26) apologised for calling the Chinese government "mongrels" who "shoot their own people" after a fierce backlash in Beijing and from politicians in Canberra. The billionaire coal baron, who was elected to parliament last year as head of the Palmer United Party, also called the Chinese "bastards" who "want to take over this country" in a televised tirade earlier this month.

China is Australia's largest trading partner and his comments were slammed as "hugely damaging" by senior Australian politicians, while Chinese state media urged Beijing to "teach Canberra a lesson".

"I most sincerely apologise for any insult to Chinese people caused by any of the language I used during my appearance on the ABC television programme Q&A," Palmer said in a letter to China's ambassador to Australia, Ma Zhaoxu. "I regret any hurt or anguish such comments may have caused any party and I look forward to greater peace and understanding in the future."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/australia-tycoon/1330290.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He's rich enough to be able to speak the truth. The Chinese are actually worse than dogs. My dog is far more discreet when it comes to shitting in public.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AsianSlur.jpg

A Philadelphia newspaper has issued an apology and dismissed an unnamed editor responsible for publishing a photo of a politician with Asian residents who were labeled “Chinky Winky,” “Dinky Doo” and “Me Too.”

Philadelphia magazine reported Monday that Philadelphia Public Record publisher Jimmy Tayoun Sr. issued the apology for an image of City Councilman Mark Squilla with people at a fundraiser featuring “Asian-American cuisine.”

The caption said: “Enjoying Asian-American cuisine at fundraiser fro (sic) City Councilman Mark Squilla are: Feng Chen, Xiao Ting, Guang Zhou, Yiyao Rong, Hao Hello, Guang Zhou, Mark Squilla, Yiyao Zhao, Du Wei, Me Too, Chinky Winky and Dinky Doo.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/newspaper-calls-asians-chinky-winky-dinky-doo/#Yho3LxX0l89U0Ugj.99

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He gave his lip service apology only because it was politically correct to do so and also because of China's muscle. In his heart for sure the belief of what he said is till there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He gave his lip service apology only because it was politically correct to do so and also because of China's muscle. In his heart for sure the belief of what he said is till there.

Even the sinkie chinks feel the same way about the PRC chinks so why should Ang Mohs not share the same sentiment.

"Dogs" and "Bastards" is putting it mildly. "Scum of the earth" would be more appropriate.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the sinkie chinks feel the same way about the PRC chinks so why should Ang Mohs not share the same sentiment.

"Dogs" and "Bastards" is putting it mildly. "Scum of the earth" would be more appropriate.

Those labels arise from a his opinion which he is entitled to but having believed it and said it then why bother to apologise.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My dog is far more discreet when it comes to shitting in public.

My dog doesn't pee & shit in public as I hired a professional trainer to train him when he was a puppy to not shit & pee anywhere he wishes. He only relieves himself at home at specifically designated area.

With proper training, dogs can have more decency and courtesy towards human beings than Chinese.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My dog doesn't pee & shit in public as I hired a professional trainer to train him when he was a puppy to not shit & pee anywhere he wishes. He only relieves himself at home at specifically designated area.

My dog does not shit or pee at home. Because of unforeseen circumstances, I've left him home alone for 12 hours without an accident.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doggies are creatures of habit and can be trained to discipline themselves when it comes to pooping and peeing. My mutt is paper trained for home and will pee and poo on his routine evening walks outside. He has almost no discipline when it comes to food though. Anyone bringing food packets to my home and leave them unattended at the coffee table will find it missing shortly after.

Cheers!

My dog does not shit or pee at home. Because of unforeseen circumstances, I've left him home alone for 12 hours without an accident.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Chinese Singaporeans behave like Ah Tiongs.You can see the similarities esp. when travelling overseas.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia used to be a lovely place until the ah nehs and the ah tiongs flooded it. The sad thing is this is leading to rising racism and Sinkies will be caught in the crossfire.

Six years ago it anyone asked me to immigrate there I would.

Now, no way.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the eyes of the white, chinks are all dogs, worst, if you run road to NZ.

He's rich enough to be able to speak the truth. The Chinese are actually worse than dogs. My dog is far more discreet when it comes to shitting in public.