• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why you don't do business with Ah Nehs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humbug lah.

In this case the insurance company followed the letter of the contract but failed to uphold basic sense of decency to its customers. Its a question of corporate values rather than the law.

Not everything is so black and white. Don't tar everyone with a single brush too. There are 50,000, shades of grey

Don't get so blinded with your .... Errrmmm... Racial awareness. LOzl!!!!

Why do you say humbug? This woman suffered cos she bought insurance from a shit skin company. So it's fucking stupid for you to try to mock "racial awareness" In fact it actually proves me to be correct. Look at laksaboy's post for example.

Wow! Chow ah neh insurance company can also set up shop in Sinkieland? :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I thought you can't possibly reach a lower level, news like this shatter that notion.

In fact if she had been racially aware she would know shit skins cannot be trusted and won't buy from their company.

I don't think laksaboy, the TS and a few others would buy insurance from such a company run by these shit skins.

Would you buy from them? I would fanthom no yet you dare take the moral high ground and try to be sarcastic even when i am correct here. So how buy a policy from this ah neh company.

Speaking of racial awareness if one is racially aware he would know that singapore has an unusually large number of chinese dogs aka chinese uncle toms grovelling at every none chinese feet. Your master scroobal is one such character and of course it includes you. I heard about how he loves arabs so much he actually likes being sodomised by them.

Anyhow i heard loyalty isn't really your forte revealing scroobal's identity for a pittance and then had to give that back so as to keep your identity a secret to save your own skin. Chinese dog + coward + traitor. How low can you go?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better buy from NTUC

Better to trust Zorro Lim in-spite of his bad spoken English.....

Once I had big enquiry from Ah Neh company in India............. the buyer wanted huge qty of certain medical devices
Want info, info,... pictures.... samples BUT refuse to divulge company details
Turned out that he was on fishing expedition for free information with NO intention to buy even a paper clip

Datz why I heard that betw Ah Neh n a snake, kill him first then the snake

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The insurance company banked on its clients not reading policies in detail. Even if clients had read it, how many would understand the minute details.

One wonders why the client has to inform the insurance company of accepting a compounded offence. The insurance company should have done its leg work before settling with the claimant.

This is an Ah Neh company ...just deal with snakes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come this nigger thick face fat fucker didn't reply to my post #21.

Anyway here's something very curious about these chinese dogs. When it comes to carrying balls yeah they carry these non chinese like keling, malay, ang moh, african and so on balls. As long as they don't look east asian like jap, korean, chinese, vietnamese they'll be carrying their balls and wagging their tails like dogs. Yet when they have a fucking problem all of a sudden they'll actually approach a chinese for help. When they need a loan or a favor suddenly hey they'll approach a chinese for help. If you have chinese dog tendencies why not you test it out yourself. Your malay, indian non chinese friends or acquitances are really fun and full of life can smile and talk cock like buddy buddy ok good. Ask them to lend you some money or to aid you. Let's see if they are actually more reliable than chinese people you know. Comeon. I have written it here and it isn't the first time. So far nobody has ever told me i am wrong.

Even indians know to approach their chinese friends rather than their indian friends if they need money or need a favor. Same for malays. Oh no they're not malay or indian dogs they like their own indian or m&d friends but somehow when they need to get something done it seems like only chinese people can achieve it. They just know how to take advantage of their chinese friends. If the chinese friend happens to be a chinese dog they striked lottery. The fucker will be grovelling at their feet and they just need to smile and talk a bit of cock and they'll have him in the palm of their hand.

Someone that is racially aware would know about all this and wouldn't fall for shit like this.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this nigger thick face fat fucker didn't reply to my post #21.

Anyway here's something very curious about these chinese dogs. When it comes to carrying balls yeah they carry these non chinese like keling, malay, ang moh, african and so on balls. As long as they don't look east asian like jap, korean, chinese, vietnamese they'll be carrying their balls and wagging their tails like dogs. Yet when they have a fucking problem all of a sudden they'll actually approach a chinese for help. When they need a loan or a favor suddenly hey they'll approach a chinese for help. If you have chinese dog tendencies why not you test it out yourself. Your malay, indian non chinese friends or acquitances are really fun and full of life can smile and talk cock like buddy buddy ok good. Ask them to lend you some money or to aid you. Let's see if they are actually more reliable than chinese people you know. Comeon. I have written it here and it isn't the first time. So far nobody has ever told me i am wrong.

Even indians know to approach their chinese friends rather than their indian friends if they need money or need a favor. Same for malays. Oh no they're not malay or indian dogs they like their own indian or m&d friends but somehow when they need to get something done it seems like only chinese people can achieve it. They just know how to take advantage of their chinese friends. If the chinese friend happens to be a chinese dog they striked lottery. The fucker will be grovelling at their feet and they just need to smile and talk a bit of cock and they'll have him in the palm of their hand.

Someone that is racially aware would know about all this and wouldn't fall for shit like this.

thank u veli vlei much hor. i am now very AWARE. now can you lend me 10000 dollah. i promise never to repay you because you ar e a good chink!

but seriously NTUC also follow same fucked up pattern like any insurance corp. lots of cancer patients got their claims rejected because of "preexisting conditions" that have nothing to do with cancer. i remember one was for failing to inform NTUC about a minor dental surgery, for that they reject all his claims, then he dulan fo write letter to ST forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank u veli vlei much hor. i am now very AWARE. now can you lend me 10000 dollah. i promise never to repay you because you ar e a good chink!

but seriously NTUC also follow same fucked up pattern like any insurance corp. lots of cancer patients got their claims rejected because of "preexisting conditions" that have nothing to do with cancer. i remember one was for failing to inform NTUC about a minor dental surgery, for that they reject all his claims, then he dulan fo write letter to ST forum.

lend you for fuck?

NTUC is NTUC it's a shit skin insurance company and so many ppl posting here immediately know it's a fucked up company. Why not you buy from them?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
lend you for fuck?

NTUC is NTUC it's a shit skin insurance company and so many ppl posting here immediately know it's a fucked up company. Why not you buy from them?

because i am a chink. chinks should help chink. if u no help chink, you are a big bloody hypocrite si boh?

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
because i am a chink. chinks should help chink. if u no help chink, you are a big bloody hypocrite si boh?

Hello chink I heard sinkie chinks love to kiss my kinds ass here. Please kiss my ass and let me fuck your sister or daughter. You won't mind if I replace your population with more of my kind

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this case occurred in a western court, they would have ruled against the Insurance Company for failing to provide guidance on what the next step are or should be. The man in street are not expected to read small print and much credit must be given to the fact that she notified the Insurance when it first happened.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this case occurred in a western court, they would have ruled against the Insurance Company for failing to provide guidance on what the next step are or should be. The man in street are not expected to read small print and much credit must be given to the fact that she notified the Insurance when it first happened.

Case of company squeezing blood by upholding letter of the contract but failing in behaving decently toward its clients. The woman should tell everyone about it and make sure the reputation of the company goes down.

It just goes to show how pro-business / anti-consumer we have become, for such a ruling to be passed.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No rational company CEO will allow this case to court. An Insurance company deals with millions of dollars in claims and collects much more in premiums. Things like these are part of the cost of doing business. She already reported after the incident.

Really a fucked up company.

Case of company squeezing blood by upholding letter of the contract but failing in behaving decently toward its clients. The woman should tell everyone about it and make sure the reputation of the company goes down.

It just goes to show how pro-business / anti-consumer we have become, for such a ruling to be passed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Werent you supporting this company earlier on sayi g it followed the rules now that your master scroobal gives his opinion you change positions and follow him agreeing with him the company is fucked up. My oh my and there is no need to even talk about why its so fucked up

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This was what I said earlier.

In this case the insurance company followed the letter of the contract but failed to uphold basic sense of decency to its customers. Its a question of corporate values rather than the law.

Don't see how it can be construed that I have changed my mind. In fact i practically repeated myself.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Werent you supporting this company earlier on sayi g it followed the rules now that your master scroobal gives his opinion you change positions and follow him agreeing with him the company is fucked up. My oh my and there is no need to even talk about why its so fucked up

Its generally a good idea to focus on the key point, which is the horrible/nonsensical corporate values that this company espouses, rather than focussing on the racial angle.

If any other company (chinese, for eg) does that then you have equal legitimacy to attack them as well.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its generally a good idea to focus on the key point, which is the horrible/nonsensical corporate values that this company espouses, rather than focussing on the racial angle.

If any other company (chinese, for eg) does that then you have equal legitimacy to attack them as well.

oh don't change the subject. Nobody is talking about the racial angle you were the one that brought it up perhaps pissed that the Ts brought up that it was an ah Neh company. Such things are pretty simple and straightforward. Ah Neh company that's why it acts like this. You can see many others wouldn't trust this company cos its an ah Neh one and hey what do you know they are correct.

Now back to the subject. When you posted humbug to me you were giving the impression that you support the company's actions. The post that you made after scroobal posted about you suggesting that the woman should tell others is your opinion that you think the company is in the wrong. Contrast that with you earlier post to me talking about corporate values and what 50000 shaded of grey this can be construed as you actually supporting the company.