• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS (I) trusts the MRT

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[h=1]<h1 style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; line-height: 1.1em; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; vertical-align: baseline;">ACS (I) to charter five MRT trains for rugby final at National Stadium</h1>[h=2][/h]
By Sanjay Nair

SUPPORTERS of Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) will travel in style for the historic Schools National C Division rugby championship final at the National Stadium on Tuesday.
The institution has chartered five MRT trains to transport some 3,000 students and staff for the clash against defending champions St Andrew's Secondary, which will be the first school final at the new 55,000-capacity venue.
ACS (I) principal Winston Hodge said: "As we would have needed at least 80 buses to transport our students and staff, the trains are a cost-efficient way of bringing them from school to the Sports Hub safely and with ease.
"We hope that many years from now when our students are themselves parents, they'll bring their own children to the Sports Hub and speak of the first time they stepped into the stadium as part of our school family."
[/h]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ACS is the BEST!

406873423_7296138214.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know one could charter SMRT trains. I got the impression that there aren't enough of the trains, isn't that why that why commuters have the sardine experience?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I didn't know one could charter SMRT trains. I got the impression that there aren't enough of the trains, isn't that why that why commuters have the sardine experience?

ACSians are not peasants. They have special privileges. They are the future elite.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If only there is a station at mandai crematorium, many can consider chartering train for funeral procession.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... Reckoned it's "Yet to be the Best?"

True ACS style.

We do not regurgitate saying.
Those sayings enshrined in our hearts and we release it.
Regardless of "the Worst has yet to come"
or
"the Worse is still to come"

Those sayings go hand in hand with the Best is yet to be.