• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siao Liao! I tio entered by enterer.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enterer
enterer is online now Alfrescian (M)

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0
Default you are a bastard total loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother

you are a bastard total loser retarded mad dog!

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard motherfucker loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignore that bastard. That twit also send me such messages.

All the Banglas and Ah Neh all queue up to fuck his mother's chee bye, mouth and ass hole for free.

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enterer
enterer is online now Alfrescian (M)

you this bastard motherfucker loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Just send a PM to Leongsam. Deletion takes only seconds.

Disable your PM if u have no use for it.

JohnnyRico

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last night My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

Long time no see clone of gopal. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time no see clone of gopal. :biggrin:

Yeah Gopal send me his latest love letter also...

enterer said:

The Hell door already close yesterday, why he never go back?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tio entered again. :o

enterer Guest
Default you are a bastard total loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother