• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Comex 2014......

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1, Starhub and Singtel all never take part ah? All Khong Ho Say might take part together ah?
Like that against the some Si Mi Lanjiao Anti Competition law right? :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1, Starhub and Singtel all never take part ah? All Khong Ho Say might take part together ah?
Like that against the some Si Mi Lanjiao Anti Competition law right? :oIo:

Singapore cannot make it lah, every year the same crap and infested with gian png Sinkies looking for bargains. :rolleyes:

In other cities such as Paris, Berlin, New York or Barcelona, they hold proper events to launch a new smartphone or tablet.

MICE hub my ass! :kma:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of those booth are owned by the same player. Every exhibition will showcase those same old big brands.
They are there to clear stocks of old models that is going to be phase out in production soon with some discounts given and free gifts bundled.
You hardly get to buy new models. Not worth the time and effort to get your gadgets there. You'll probably get the same price at SLM or Funan.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simi IT show? More like old stocks clearance sales :biggrin: computex n ces i would consider IT show lol

abybaby

Yeah...and I still managed to get ripped off by the guys selling Asus phones from 'www.notebook.com'.
(3 days to get refund because 'no money in cashier')